How to remove battlefield 4 trial version on ORIGIN?

by xmackqer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to remove battlefield 4 trial version on ORIGIN?

★ Novice

I downloaded the trial version but in game was 2 languages polish and russian!I need english version,tell me if i buy new battlefield 4 english version and it will be works?

Message 1 of 5 (1,267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to remove battlefield 4 trial version on ORIGIN?

Hero (Retired)

Dear @xmackqer!

If you buy it through origin or through localized retail version you should be able to set the language on english before the installation.

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,451 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Dear @xmackqer!

If you buy it through origin or through localized retail version you should be able to set the language on english before the installation.

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 5 (1,452 Views)

★ Novice

@IIDaZzuII wrote:

Dear @xmackqer!

Best Regards

I will buy battlefield 4 on this site www.cjs-cdkeys.com,and then it will work?

Message 3 of 5 (1,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I seriously would not recommend buying a game from CD key retailers that are not on the trusted retailer list (which is here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2 )... long story short, if anything, and I mean ANYTHING is wrong with game, you will not be eligible for support, refund etc.

Ah, and buying it from your local Origin store will almost certainly not work. The thing is, the store you're buying from simply has a BF4 version limited to PL and RU languages, which is a tradeoff for costing less (in a way, it's a counter to people buying games from these stores via VPN to pay less). So, unless you end up in the area with Origin Store that sells an English version... I don't see a good way out of this.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 4 of 5 (1,237 Views)

★ Novice

@spitfiresiemion wrote:

I seriously would not recommend buying a game from CD key retailers that are not on the trusted retailer list (which is here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2 )... long story short, if anything, and I mean ANYTHING is wrong with game, you will not be eligible for support, refund etc.

Ah, and buying it from your local Origin store will almost certainly not work. The thing is, the store you're buying from simply has a BF4 version limited to PL and RU languages, which is a tradeoff for costing less (in a way, it's a counter to people buying games from these stores via VPN to pay less). So, unless you end up in the area with Origin Store that sells an English version... I don't see a good way out of this.

nothing I do not understand!I live in the CIS country and in my country no english languages!Only russian language but i don't like russian language!I need english language!And in ORIGIN STORE only russian and polish language,it's annoying me!Why in ORIGIN store not english version?WTF?That's why i'm going to buy in another store where he sells the English version of the games!

Message 5 of 5 (1,212 Views)