How do I submit a complaint about BF4?

by crowdcontrolea

Original Post

Re: How do I submit a complaint about BF4?

★★ Novice

Yep, same problems here. Game doesn't work, simple. I would like a refund and the EA support site is a complete waste of time. I have also mailed the BBB as mentioned by one respondent though I don't hold out much hope for a refund. I will never buy EA products ever again.

Message 11 of 27 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this game is a really pc of crack

i wan my money back for thr purchase of the primium 

im so mad with this **bleep** 

Message 12 of 27 (715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have re-installed my win 7 64 bit on a very beefy i7 at 4.2 and even bought another 780 GTX to help. So yes 2 X 780 gtx. I have invested over 1000 plus cost of game and around 20 hrs of troubleshooting to make it run...on a game that is actually supposed to work.

I as well would love to get my money back and zero EA for now on. it's stupid to pay for a broken game on release and then spend hours and hours + new hardware when in the game its EA's fault. Answer....buy win 8 they say. So now i spend another 100 to play the game they say is supposed to work on win 7 to buy win 8. I'm done so done paying extras to make the fing thing work.

Kiss my ass and let me know if i need to spread a cheek cause you would like to eat some corn EA.

Want to silence the adult gamers that are extremely mad and have spent to much extra money and time to make you game work that we paid for?

Same post and comment will be put on several posts.

Want to make it right? actually admit you screwed up and not just give ppl dbl points for a week. Why do we as customers need to spend time and money to make a game work on a PC that exceeds min and max requirements.

I'll gladly take my money back as well.

V

Message 13 of 27 (707 Views)

★ Novice

You for got the most recent pistol scope...really? Double XP for a broken game. I don't play it on the PC because I pretty much have my PC dedicated to AutoCad, and Revit and a few MMOs,  but I feel your pain. Bought a new PC recently that easily meets the reqs for the game. Bought the game on 360, got the "premium" and have the game crash on a daily basis. Been playing games since the glory days of Atari and have played all of the BF games. THis is indeed the last one I will be spending any money on from EA/Dice. While the game looks great, it is almost completely unplayable on consoles as well because of all the freezes, audio, and graphical issues that it has. When I go to look down the site of my rifle, and all I see is a solid object rather than an actual site....things like that. And many, many others. EA pushed to release the game to beat out the CoD release, and now I see Battlefreeze 4 back on the shelves as used, being traded in for CoD....daily. WOuld have made a lot more money by releasing a finished product and keeping the fanbase happy rather than letting the worl do a full monthly beta test for you. I hope you can get your money back for what you have spent to play this game. I doubt if EA/Dice will care. They'll probably just extend the double XP some more.....

Message 14 of 27 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

contacted ea support, can't get refund as it has 14 day time limit lol! I pre ordered months ago. They were trying to make out the issue was with my £1000 gaming rig which I have built many as is my employment! What a joke. In the end the guy had no answers. Now they discount the game leaving us premium, pre orderers who paid nearly £100 quid ripped off. What a con job and false advertising.

Rip off. Think we sould all boycott the game until it works 100% or all club together and sue them!!

Message 15 of 27 (669 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ya i think it's time to post to all forums and posts beside EA just in case theere is any misunderstanding they screwed some pooch on the release. At least we might save others from buying the game the agony of horrible beta like play on a actual full release.

Now i hate sweden for giving us abba in the 70s , but if dice is from there then thats 2 strikes in my books.

Want some corn EA...admit you messed up. Playing a game that kinda works is not acceptable for a full release. Beta yes...but not the paid full release.

Screw you, abba and country music for existing.

Message 16 of 27 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where can we submit our complaints, does anyone know? I am really holding back about ranting about this unfinished game, my problem is tha I CAN NOT PLAY THIS PIECE OF ....

My platform is Win 8.1 64 bit and I refuse to apply fixes that the forums are offering, for instance:

- Turn off UAC

- Registry hacks

- Use a non-native browser

- Run a 32 bit environment for this game.

I have pre-ordered this lousy game and if would have seen these stupid fixes at that time, I would never have purchased it.

To top it off, I can not find any EA or Origin contact info where I can send my complaints, I am not interested in waiting in a que for 5 minutes or more to vent my frustration, however EA rest assured that this is the last time I am wasting my money on any of your products.

Message 17 of 27 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea you guys are absolutely useless lately for **bleep** saiks get this fixed its pissing me off!!!
Message 18 of 27 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DONT BUY THIS GAME, it's a rip off from EA.

The game bugs so much, its litteraly unplayable. Can hardly do one online game on my ps3, and the game crashes.

No way to fix, read all suggestions I can find, nothing.

DONT BUY BF4, BF4 Reviews should get updated, the game is a Beta!!! Considering leaving the game for all times. Been a loyal BF player since day one. This is a rip off of my money. EA I want my money back !!!

Message 19 of 27 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is a bunch of sh*t, I think that they think they can half finish a game and then make us pay £50 for it and not complain about it.  I have had enough my computer is more than capable of running this game and yet they still think that, that is a good enough excuse.  In my eyes this game was made by brain dead chimps.  I can't get into games because I crash and when I do get into the game, it lags like sh*t and freezes all the time and disconnects me.  EA really need to fix it or eventually no one will buy their games.  Bunch of inbreed cretins who think they are smarter then everyone else that is what the creators of this game are.  

Message 20 of 27 (502 Views)