Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I reset my BF4 server

★★★★ Novice
Message 1 of 3 (3,375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I reset my BF4 server

Community Manager (retired)

A Game Advisor can reset your rented server. Just get in contact with one of our Advisor via the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-4

They can access your server and provide further assistance but will need some of your details for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,839 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

A Game Advisor can reset your rented server. Just get in contact with one of our Advisor via the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-4

They can access your server and provide further assistance but will need some of your details for their verification process.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (3,840 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for your suggestion, however the issue has NOT been solved.

I have tried several times to contact EA via this link to no avail. It seems they will only call you back if you live in USA or Canada.

I have also requested them to email myself in order to assist and I have had no response.

I have tried to call the helpline, however I was put on hold for 2 hours and 4 seconds before being disconnected and was charged over $40 Aus for the privilege, dispite being assured by the recorded message that I would not be charged whilst being on hold!

I am truely at a loss, my server is faulty as it constantly disconnects all players on a regular basis, not to mention it has the worst lag I have ever experienced on any server. All this when you would expect better performance than servers that I access that are on the other side of the world.

Any suggestions on how I can gave EA contact myself?, my attempts to date have cost me a substantial amount of money and time to date with absolutely no outcome.

I would appreciate some help please.

Message 3 of 3 (3,351 Views)