How do I get a refund under statutory rights & sale of goods act (game not fit for purpose)

by ScottosMaximos

Original Post

Highlighted

How do I get a refund under statutory rights & sale of goods act (game not fit for purpose)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I feel I have given ea enough time to fix it now buti am really disappointed in this game.
I only play games for multiplayer but this is still broken.

I want a refund under my statutory rights as the game is not fit for purpose.
I also want a refund of premium. How do I app,y for this.

(Battlefield 3 was a gret game, I am really disappointed.)
Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)

Re: How do I get a refund under statutory rights & sale of goods act (game not fit for purpose)

★★★★ Guide

For the actually game itself, I think you are out of luck for that as they give you 72 hrs window.

For Premium, You will need to contact EA Help at http://help.ea.com/en/battlefield/battlefield-4/ and speak with a Game Adviser. They are the only one that can help you.

Just remember that if they are able to give you refund for the Premium, you will no longer have access to Premium features and battle packs. (Not sure if they will take the Premium Battlepacks or not).

At one point, Microsoft was refunding the Premium memberships directly through Microsoft. I am not aware of Playstation doing it. 

If this message helped you or direct you to the right direction, just click the XP box at the bottom right of the message.

XP = Thanks for helping, trying to help, or what a funny guy.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

Re: How do I get a refund under statutory rights & sale of goods act (game not fit for purpose)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks re premium I will try that.
But under my legal rights I should be entitled to a refund of the game.
The developers asked us hold on longer than 72 hours, moreover, They have acknowledged it is broken, they have tried to patch it but nothing has changed. I have had enough. So would i apply to The same people as premium refund?
I'm close to contacting bbc watchdog and trading standards.
Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am not a laywer and can not give legal advises or even close to.

From my reading of their Term of Service, they stated "ALL RIGHTS RESERVE". I have not run into anyone who got their money back for the game that they purchased but knew a few that got their money back for the Premium.

If this message helped you or direct you to the right direction, just click the XP box at the bottom right of the message.

XP = Thanks for helping, trying to help, or what a funny guy.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)