How do I find the email of my origin with a Gamertag?

by OPstGoat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I find the email of my origin with a Gamertag?

★★ Novice
I signed up an origin account on xbox one and I got the gamertag but forgot the email I used.my quetion is ,
Is there a way I can look for the email with the gamer tag?
Message 1 of 3 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I find the email of my origin with a Gamertag?

Hero (Retired)

In the in game menus there will be a tab on the right side, go on it and at the bottom there will be your email.

You can also sign into origin by putting your username in the email slot.

■┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☁☁☁☁☁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈■
If my post helped you or solved your question please click ⇨ Accept as Solution ✔ Also please award me by clicking the ⇨ XP Button on the bottom of my post ツ Thanks,

● Branden.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (388 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

In the in game menus there will be a tab on the right side, go on it and at the bottom there will be your email.

If my post helped you or solved your question please click ⇨ Accept as Solution ✔ Also please award me by clicking the ⇨ XP Button on the bottom of my post ツ Thanks,

● Branden.

Message 2 of 3 (389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am looking for the same exact thing, and the steps you're recommending are not working. your steps arent specific. when i click battlelog, it takes me to the screen with 6 tabs, and in all 6 tabs, i see no email in the bottom right corner...

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

● Branden.

Message 3 of 3 (331 Views)