Horrible experience.

by xl2i5

Original Post

Horrible experience.

★★★ Newbie

I have the minimal settings for BF4 but I cannot play BF4. I think you should re-evaluate your minimal requirements and refund the money to those that do not meet the new standard. The past minimal standard is obviously inaccurate, if this is the case for me. This game is completely unplayable, ugly (with graphics turned down) and a nightmare. I do not understand how I can run BF3 almost flawlessly and barely get BF4 to load and play. It is sad, frustrating, and annoying.

I cant even comprehend how EA/Dice think they can get away with such a horrible player experience. Does someone really need to shell out 2000 for a new system when they already spent 500 or so a year ago upgrading for BF3? Get real.

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: Horrible experience.

Community Manager (retired)

It would help us if we would get at least a few details of your system. Even better would be detailed information about your hardware, Windows version plus update/SP and other software (Videocard drivers, third party software etc.).

I can understand that you are upset but as we are a help community, we would need some stuff to help you.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (167 Views)