Original Post

Holding A+D Strafes left?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

-please delete

Message 1 of 7 (341 Views)

Re: Holding A+D Strafes left?

Hero (Retired)

@mattoji Sounds like an issue with either your keyboard or your drivers.

Message 2 of 7 (334 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's what I thought, but it only happens in BF4. I'm in the process or reinstalling the game now.

Message 3 of 7 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still happening after even a fresh install. Also happens in vehicles.

Message 4 of 7 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It applies for me too. I don't know anyone who doesn't strafe to the left when holding both A and D. It's nothing really problematic anyway. As far as I remember BF3 was the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 5 of 7 (307 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh wow, it's nice to see someone else it happens for. So you always strafe to the left with A+D being held? I tried remapping my keys to the arrow keys, same thing happens. I think it's an in-game thing :<

Message 6 of 7 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Yeah, exactly. Remapping doesn't change anything either, so I guess that it's game-based. I guess I'll take a look at BF3 this evening to see if behavior is the same (as from what I remember that's the case). I guess that it bothers you when you 'dance' during a gunfight?

(Still, I'm 99% sure that nothing can be done about it)

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 7 of 7 (299 Views)