Historical Battlereports Issue

by Kohoking02

Original Post

Historical Battlereports Issue

★★★ Newbie

Error Received: Sorry, we can't display this player's stats currently. Please check back later.

My stupid younger brother got my account and my Dad's account banned on Battlefield Agency.(It says were linked, I guess because of IP or Router MAC)

At any rate, they have asked to provide "proof" of both of our accounts in the same game. This is a needle in they haystack search as there does not seem to be any search functions.

1. Can anyone help with the issue of historical reports?

2. Does anyone know of a way to export or do searchs through the reports to find those that have player x and player y?

Thanks,

Koho

Message 1 of 2 (530 Views)

Re: Historical Battlereports Issue

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Kohoking02 ,

I agree that it would be helpful if such search function would be available in the BattleLog system.

But...   Unfortunately it is not.

Only way to capture old battlelog reports is as you tried, to look up your soldier profile and browse through all the old battlelog reports listed there.  If you keep getting that message you shared for your solider when trying this, then use either the clan battle reports, as they tend to work all the time.  Or go to a friend's soldier instead, as those temporary errors tends to be linked to individual soldiers at individual times, so not affecting all others.  

Reason why they ban both your father's and your own soldier at same time, is if they belong to the same master account.  Of course depending on the severity of your situation, then they do normally never ban using just the IP, as that is most often changing for most people connected to the Internet, as its not a static line with a fixed IP assigned to you by your local ISP.  So its dynamically assigned ad-hoc every time your modem makes a reconnect.   

Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)