Help!

by Dannnte666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help!

★★★★ Novice

Hello , my name is Christian and i'm new in bf4 and battlelog i bought the game 2 weeks ago and i got this message "'You have been banned from Battlelog. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services'' and i don't know why my game is banned. Honest now i didn't use cheats or offend other players and admins,i have a svastika emblem but i didn't use it in game i'd made it because i got bored and not for a personal use ingame! if that's the problem i can delete it or something.Can someone tell me what should i do further !? Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help!

★ Apprentice
Read this bro.. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services. Search google "ea live chat" click link, log in and follow steps then connect live customer service, tell your problem to them. They will fix this i think.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)

All Replies

Re: Help!

★ Apprentice
Read this bro.. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services. Search google "ea live chat" click link, log in and follow steps then connect live customer service, tell your problem to them. They will fix this i think.
Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)