Havent been able to play multiplayer, ever.

by Crusader-Zone

Original Post

Havent been able to play multiplayer, ever.

★★ Novice

Have not been able to play multiplayer since i bought the game. Whenever i attempt to join a server it loads for a while opens the game on the task bar for a few seconds and them closes and says "You have been disconnected from EA" It does the same thing with Mass Effect 3 telling me i cant access EA servers. The only game i can play multiplayer on is Battlefield 1. I've tried countless "fixes" attempting to repair these issues on both games to no avail. No one seems to have the issue i am experiencing. This is very frustrating all i need is the multiplayer to work, outside the lack of multiplayer the games run just fine.

Message 1 of 5 (456 Views)

Re: Havent been able to play multiplayer, ever.

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Crusader-Zone

Can you please try to reboot your Internet (Modem or Router)? Also, please check these articles about connection issues:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Message 2 of 5 (443 Views)

★★ Novice

i just enabled some ports on my router. No change. Restarted the internet and PC this morning when i tried.

Message 3 of 5 (438 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

go download the punkbuster update,

google: evenbalance 

should fix the issue once you run the app, is rather small, something like 800kb should only take you 3 hours to download using a 2400 baud connection or 3 milliseconds using a broadband uplink

oh you're gonna have to add the game within the menu drop down bar...

Message 4 of 5 (422 Views)

★★ Novice

Downloaded and installed, and applied battlefield 4 to the list and still no change to the error. Thanks for the suggestion though. Might of solved one of the many problems my EA games are having. Just found that Battlefield 4, Mass Effect 3, and dead space 3. All cannot connect to the EA servers while Battlefield 1 continues to easily. Still co confused.

Message 5 of 5 (418 Views)