Have you ever been killed by a dead body???????

by thenewipone5s

Original Post

Have you ever been killed by a dead body???????

★★★ Newbie

After playing on Operation Locker for many long fire fight filled hours my buddy and I discover something. That at times we seen dead bodies that well are not dead. I've personal stabbed and secured tags off a few myself. So I've looked around the forums and everywhere in hopes that someone else may of had the same encounter. To my dismay I've only found topics on this in the BETA phase. Which I could comfortable say is over LOL. In short I'd like to possible address this issue if anyone else besides my buddy (Benjammin-420-) and I (TheNewIpone5S). Lastly I have a pretty good idea what causes it as well. I've been revived before and have been one of these "dead bodies". Even though I know for a fact I wasn't. My hud and everything looked normal but my guys appears to be swimming through the ground as a dead body. So in saying that I believe the bug comes from the code given to the game via defibs. I also think it has to with time frame of the revive. Almost like you wait till last second to trick the game into placing the fallen in the spawn pool but quickly pulls them out without relaying the code back to the game thus making you appear and look dead.

If anyone else knows of this please bumb up!!!! Deff gotta patch this issue!!!!

Message 1 of 4 (200 Views)

Re: Have you ever been killed by a dead body???????

★★★ Newbie

yeah me too but it just a lag or bug it is not all the time

Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's definitely a bug of some sort. 90% percent sure it defib related.

Message 3 of 4 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It is the netcode for now netcode is SO bad it is like you shot a guy  and after you moved a bit like 30 seconds sometime you get the kill and the guy dies and thinks you hack that is how much it is bad and this explains the dead body killing all so my worst netcode problem when I knife and finished and won still the guy shots  me and kills me 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)