HOW TO FILL A BF4 SERVER??

by jake_theboss93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HOW TO FILL A BF4 SERVER??

★★ Novice
A stayed in my server for hours, in team deathmatch, but nobody join the server and the match doesen't start. I have rented for 3 months!!!
What I have to do???? Help please Frown
Server's name is ONLY LITTLEBIRD MAPS <3 / JADS Italian Server
Message 1 of 12 (5,718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HOW TO FILL A BF4 SERVER??

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry but we have no influence at all how prominent the setup of your server will be. If players just not looking for a server with your presets, I recommend to change the server setup to a more popular game-mode.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (6,732 Views)

All Replies

I am sorry but we have no influence at all how prominent the setup of your server will be. If players just not looking for a server with your presets, I recommend to change the server setup to a more popular game-mode.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 12 (6,733 Views)

Hero

The easiest way to start a server os to get your friends and their friends to join it.

Also, calling a server "Only Littlebird maps" sounds like its ment to attract people who only wants to own in littlebirds - this may not attract people like me.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 12 (5,690 Views)

★★ Novice

so why is EA/DICE renting out servers and people are paying for their servers to be active and not inactive for 5 months like mine and i have done everything possible. basically some of us get the short end of the stick for something we paid for...well thanks thats great for customers. 

Message 4 of 12 (5,682 Views)

Hero

You pay for the server, not for having people on it. I don't even know how that would work, should EA force people into your server instead of those they want to play on?

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 12 (5,678 Views)

★★ Novice

2 months ago I called EA Games to complain this problem. And "magically" the server was full of players for weeks.. It's not possible that there are thousands of people doing quick match and nobody is sended to my server for days!!! 

EA/DICE system is ridicoulos

Message 6 of 12 (5,667 Views)

If there is an actual issues with the server, which can happen, you can always get in contact with a Game Advisor. They can reset the server but we are not able on Answer HQ to reset or perform any other actions on your server. This includes any kind of investigation.

Cheers
Basti

Message 7 of 12 (5,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie
New servers should automatically go to the top of the quick play list. And server owners should be allowed to change more settings and still be on quick play. The defaults make for boring games and it is hard to get players to come back with the lame official settings.
Message 8 of 12 (4,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Best way to get a full lobby - put it on normal maps and normal presets and official then once it has filled up change it to your own preset that you should of put together already. If your like me and have no friends this is the best way to fill up a server. You'll have players from all over the world and the netcode will be out of wack alot but hey atleast you got a game in your own server right?? Some servers specify on locals can play in the server. Your the boss you set  the rules. If you want a clean server with minimal netcode * then stay local have 12-14 players do tdm rush etc more players more the game will seem like it's lagging and you'll die more. No fun in a game full of players from everywhere using everything and yeah ea dice can't keep up with a 24 player game on ps3 and does even worse on 64 players pc. We pay the money they advertise and we dont recieve what they've promised, up your game server connection and also should be limited to servers location so if your from the west you cant join the east and etc 

Message 9 of 12 (3,631 Views)

EA Community Manager

Edited post that was written in all caps, please refrain from doing so in the future, it improves readability. Thanks!

Message 10 of 12 (3,565 Views)