Original Post

Re: Reinstalled Battlefield 4 but cannot start the DLC('s) - PC

Anonymous

Hi,

good to hear it worked for you Standard smile

Message 31 of 39 (4,129 Views)

★★★ Novice

II had the same issue so I follow the instructins useing regedit.Creating Xpack1 Xpack2 Xpack3 and also create DLCs key becouse that was not in there to.I can now play all the DLC maps but now I face a different problem.I'm have a premium account.Somehow if I start to play all the premium camos and assigments,weapons are not in my game.The premium assigments and weapons not show up like I was playing regular game even when I satrt to play with DLCs maps..But after playing all three DLCs without dissconecting the server the next round all premium stuff appear from nowhere.It is a strange problem I not found anyone write the same issue.Origin on my computer is on the main HDD only the game is on SSD.

Message 32 of 39 (4,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to right click the game, but "repair" wasn't an option. I'm getting an error message "operating system unsupported" when I attempt to download the game. I'm running Window 7 64 bit.

Message 33 of 39 (3,970 Views)

Anonymous

do you have all windows updates installed? Force an update check if needed (click check for updates)

Message 34 of 39 (3,951 Views)

★ Guide

Hello briguy7474,

Make sure Origin is not running. 
Right click on your Origin desktop icon or origin.exe and select Properties. 
Click the Compatibility tab. 
Uncheck the box marked "Run the program in compatibility mode for:" 

Also verify that "Run this program as an administrator" is unchecked. There is no need to elevate Origin's permissions. That is handled automatically by the program. 

Message 35 of 39 (3,925 Views)

Re: [HOW TO] Enable Battlefield 4 DLC's after reinstall - PC

★★ Novice

ilove you

Message 36 of 39 (3,753 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Worked perfectly. Thank You very much!

Message 37 of 39 (3,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wrote origin an email 14 days ago, didn´t get any responce from them at all!Confusedmileymad:

So it was great to find this post and it did the job! 

Great post !!Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 38 of 39 (3,647 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been experiencing the error "Game disconnected: You are missing content from the game" for a month now since Premium Dragons Teeth release. I've tried this a few times but haven't had any luck. Have re-installed the game and all DLCs 4 times now (fifth times the charm maybe?) and still have been unable to join a DT match, neither normal nor CTE. I gotta say its been quite the month of frustration after being so hopeful that this was the thing to turn this game's horrific history around, for me atleast.

As stated, I've re-installed the game quite a few times. I've also repaired it even more, checked the registry and have seen that it is in order, completely uninstalled the Origin client, CCleaned the registry, re-installed the Origin client and all BF4+DLCs, removed xpack3, added xpack3, and for laughs uninstalled and re-installed BF4 yet again. Nothing has worked and I'm completely stumped, and quite honestly about to chalk up this and any further DLCs as a loss. Investing in season passes or premium memberships is always a gamble and well I'd say atleast I broke even.

Anyways thanks to whoever can help me out and perhaps persuade me that there is still hope with this Battlefield title.

Message 39 of 39 (3,639 Views)