Graphics Problem

by Fireace35

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Graphics Problem

★ Novice

I'm having a problem where whenever I try and play multiplayer there are certain objects that constantly and quickly flicker through an assortment of colors. And when I try to launch singleplayer/campaign mode this take up the entire screen. I am pretty sure I have all the requirements needed.

Message 1 of 4 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Graphics Problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The specs for the computer are:
Nvidia GTX 660

N-Alvorix-RS880-uATX
AMD Athlon II X4 650
8 GB DDR3 RAM
1 TB hard drive
playing at 1360x768

so far all I have really tried is changing all the graphics settings and changing windowed to fullscreen.

***I checked some other stuff out and found out that it was just my drivers were out of date. Updating those fixed my problems.***

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

It would help if you post some detailed information about your hardware and software. Otherwise we would only be able to provide you tons of various workarounds. What kind of workarounds do you already tried?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The specs for the computer are:
Nvidia GTX 660

N-Alvorix-RS880-uATX
AMD Athlon II X4 650
8 GB DDR3 RAM
1 TB hard drive
playing at 1360x768

so far all I have really tried is changing all the graphics settings and changing windowed to fullscreen.

***I checked some other stuff out and found out that it was just my drivers were out of date. Updating those fixed my problems.***

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

★ Novice

i play game, on the screen I have diced white and I can not really play. I have installed the latest drivers for AMD graphics. Any advice ? Thanks

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1 GB

AMD Phenom II X3 P820 (1,8 GHz)

8 GB DD3 

I play game on 1366x768

Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)