Accepted Solution

Glitches

★★★ Newbie
Are you fixing the glitches anytime soon
Message 1 of 7 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitches

Community Manager (retired)

Our team in Answer HQ is constantly gathering feedback for the studio, as DICE is working on the stability and quality of the gameclient.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (289 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Our team in Answer HQ is constantly gathering feedback for the studio, as DICE is working on the stability and quality of the gameclient.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 7 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why do you need feedback?  Do you not have these very systems sitting in your offices?  If your user base is telling you, "Hey, this part of the game is f'ed up."  Can you not go to some room turn on your Xbox One, join a game, and see the very same problem that EVERY person is having with your rushed POS game is causing?

What other feedback do you need?  Loss of sales?  Mandated refunds?  What reason do people have to purchase the next Battlefield if this is the expectation we can have?

Your statement is general comment , but one that chides the public to think that they are being looked after.  The issue at hand is; when is your product going to be fixed?  Do you not have an estimated time that this can be expected to be fixed?  Or are you all on break for the long holiday, awaiting outside Walmart to be the first to get your hands on the good deals?

I mean really?  Your statement is asinine at best...

Message 3 of 7 (262 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sad to say but I'm getting this impression as we'll know, I mean it's been out for 4 days know and no one has official came out on gaming websites like IGN which post a lot about games and their developers and said that EA, and DICE are working on it. I hate the the fact that I spent and huge amount of money on the new xbox and this game and the console works fine but to pay this amount for a what I feel a game that still needs a bit of work on it, and I don't mean to be disrespectful because I haven't got a clue to make a game, that's why people like you get paid for doing so, but I do feel like you rushed it and that's why so many people are having problems with it and why so many people are on this website looking for answers which you lot still don't seem to have. Again not a pop at yeah but come on.
Message 4 of 7 (260 Views)

[INFORMATION] Glitches

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I noticed yesterday that one of the missiles fired from the US gunboat on Lancang flew sideways not straight on like you'd expect. Just thought you should know.

Message 5 of 7 (232 Views)

Re: [INFORMATION] Glitches

★★★ Apprentice

DICE have released a game before its ready and fully tested.

i get the feeling that EA have shoved a giant rod up DICE's arse and now it trueley is being fixed . might still take a few weeks but EA are reciving hell over this

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/04/battlefield-4-problems-halt-future-projects-and-expansions

not the only site to say it.

another way to look at it... if the game isnt fixed within a few weeks they wont even be able to give BF5 away

Message 6 of 7 (228 Views)

★★ Novice

world class solitaire will not load, goes to pogo count and goes on,on, on,etc.  of course with 668 problems you are having to solve, mine is just silly to you. WCS and Mahjong being the daily games I have played and would love to continue to play.  where is a human person, tech person, general all-round helpful person, OR............. phone #  E-Gads!!! is this too much to ask?

Message 7 of 7 (217 Views)