Get me Unbanned from battlefield 4 battlelog.!

by Tggyis16_TTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Get me Unbanned from battlefield 4 battlelog.!

★★ Novice

I cannot play because battlelog.battlefield.com won't let me play. I request you let me play by unbanning me. This 32.00$ is a waste when im banned for no reason!

Message 1 of 3 (3,657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Get me Unbanned from battlefield 4 battlelog.!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Bans are not discussed on Answer HQ. Follow the steps below to deal with a ban.

If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support at accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address.
***Note: If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Learn more about disputing a ban with PunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

In the Subject of your email, please write "Banned/Suspended Account - Game/Product Name -Persona  Name".

In the Body of your email, please include the following information:

Your Information:

• First Name & Last Name:
  • Game/Product Name:
  • Persona Name:
  • Where your game or product was purchased:
  • Banned or Suspended:
  • Error/Notification Message received (if any):
  • Details of your dispute:

Each account and/or persona is reviewed on a case by case basis. Though we make every effort to address these inquiries in less than 24 hours, we ask that you please be patient as it may take some additional time to do a full investigation.
Please note: The majority of banned or suspended accounts are only suspended temporarily.  Find more information about the length of your suspension by checking the email address associated with your account.

Be sure to read EA's Account Suspension Policy.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".
Keep in mind that I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer just like you!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,943 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Bans are not discussed on Answer HQ. Follow the steps below to deal with a ban.

If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support at accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address.
***Note: If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Learn more about disputing a ban with PunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

In the Subject of your email, please write "Banned/Suspended Account - Game/Product Name -Persona  Name".

In the Body of your email, please include the following information:

Your Information:

• First Name & Last Name:
  • Game/Product Name:
  • Persona Name:
  • Where your game or product was purchased:
  • Banned or Suspended:
  • Error/Notification Message received (if any):
  • Details of your dispute:

Each account and/or persona is reviewed on a case by case basis. Though we make every effort to address these inquiries in less than 24 hours, we ask that you please be patient as it may take some additional time to do a full investigation.
Please note: The majority of banned or suspended accounts are only suspended temporarily.  Find more information about the length of your suspension by checking the email address associated with your account.

Be sure to read EA's Account Suspension Policy.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- Apollo v7 | Did I help you out? Reward me with XP! If I solved your question please hit "Accept as Solution".
Keep in mind that I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer just like you!

Message 2 of 3 (3,944 Views)

Champion

seeing as that player doesnt even exist, how about you tell us what your name is on battlelog

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (3,622 Views)