Game has been crashing suddenly for the past 1 week.

by SNSDx3Fany

Original Post

Game has been crashing suddenly for the past 1 week.

★★★★ Novice

My game has been crashing for like 1 week already. It will sudden freeze/hang, and then when i ALT TAB, battlelog shows i am "Transistioning" 

My BF4 was working wonders before that so it aren't my specs problem. It just happen suddenly o_o anyone having such problem? 

In actual fact, all this problem arose after the origin update. Origin Overlay spike issue is solved by off-ing it but my game still having problem.

Message 1 of 6 (314 Views)

Re: Game has been crashing suddenly for the past 1 week.

★★★★ Novice

I have tried off-ing antivirus, update everything to the latest and UAC and admin and alot of things but it still having this crashes.

Just wanna ask anyone having such problems before and its solved? 

Message 2 of 6 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anyone??? @_@ Im at my wit end already. This game has been out for so long but im still experiencing crashes.............

Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

Community Manager

Make sure Origin is up to date and you are running it as an Administrator. Also try turning off the Origin in-game option.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (309 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Everything is updated and i already disable origin overlay already but still having the same problem.

Message 5 of 6 (306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Have you tried to repair the game through origin? If that doesn't help, launch cmd prompt with administrator rights and then run:   sfc /scannow

It will  scan the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible.

If this helps, please click the XP button.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution. It can help others with the same problem.

Message 6 of 6 (303 Views)