Game Won't Install from Disk (PC)

by TheIcyHot

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 PC Not Installing after 20% error!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@hecjr73 wrote:

I just fixed mine. Go to x86 program files/ origin games>_Installer file>direct x file. Make a new folder. DO NOT NAME FOLDER, just leave it as new folder. Then go into redist file, and all the .rar (WinRAR) files over to that folder except: DSETUP.dll, dsetup32.dll, DXSETUP. Restart your installation. This worked on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

This worked for me. Many thx. I was stucked on 20%. 

Message 61 of 77 (1,240 Views)

Re: Game Won't Install from Disk (PC)

★★★ Newbie

My install installs until i put in the second disk then it just gets stuck at 35%

I don't know what to do I've tried putting Disk 3 in and it does not do anything....

please help spent $52 and can't get a refund-_-

Message 62 of 77 (1,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@grimrsa wrote:

@OneEyedJohnny wrote:

This solved the problem for me. You need to uninstall Origin you won't lose any game info from other games in Origin so don't worry about that. Restart the autorun from disc and let it reinstall Origin and download the update for Origin. If you tried to start downloading BF4 you can cancel that. Then restart the autorun to begin installing BF4 from disc. Hope this helps.

WORKED!!!!!!!!! DUDE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help.........

This worked for me too !!!!! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 63 of 77 (1,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@HK11E wrote:

@grimrsa wrote:

@OneEyedJohnny wrote:

This solved the problem for me. You need to uninstall Origin you won't lose any game info from other games in Origin so don't worry about that. Restart the autorun from disc and let it reinstall Origin and download the update for Origin. If you tried to start downloading BF4 you can cancel that. Then restart the autorun to begin installing BF4 from disc. Hope this helps.

WORKED!!!!!!!!! DUDE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help.........

This worked for me too !!!!! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

This worked for me as well.  Simply uninstall, reinstall origin, update it, cancel download of bf4, auto start from disc and wham.  It just starts copying from disc!

Message 64 of 77 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you dude your great

Message 65 of 77 (923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BULL *

Message 66 of 77 (865 Views)

Re: help battlefield 4 pc disk install

★ Novice

:cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Message 67 of 77 (842 Views)

★ Novice

GOD works!!!!!! 

@OneEyedJohnny wrote:

GOD works¡!!!!!!!

Message 68 of 77 (816 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The correct, guided answer is to:

1. Download the Origin Launcher

2. Attempt to download game from the CD—with the launcher still open

3. Enjoy playing

Message 69 of 77 (781 Views)

Re: BF4 Wont install.

★★★ Newbie

Mine won't even start installing...