For some reason im now level 00 with -10000 xp....

by vulture62

Original Post

Accepted Solution

For some reason im now level 00 with -10000 xp....

★★★ Newbie
Help?! I think it might be a server problem as the servers went down recently... Can anyone help?
Message 1 of 14 (984 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: For some reason im now level 00 with -10000 xp....

★★★★★ Expert

We're currently experiencing infrastructure issues affecting game launch and statistics access. Networking teams are hard at work to help restore service to us all!

Also dont bump old and ancient threads who are long dead and there original problem solved. This is a new issue.

For that reason, I shall close/lock this thread. Stay toned however for the updates about this problem and stay toned at the above sticky here at Answer HQ that I made and stay toned on battlelog.

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (661 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I am afraid i can't help but I can add a little comfort. I am the same. Back to rank 0 with -10000 XP and can't connect to EA online to join a game anyway.

Hopefully if there are more people with this problem they will find this thread and hopefully the solution soon!!!!!

Message 2 of 14 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting this as well... also, my stats page is displaying this message:  The Game Statistics Engine is currently down.

I've been doing some googling... Looks like the last time this happened they were doing Battlelog Maintenence.

It should be back up soon, I hope.

Message 3 of 14 (942 Views)

★★ Novice

sorry i cant help but i also have been having this problem 

Message 4 of 14 (937 Views)

★★★ Novice

How about searching the forum for similar threads before anything else? Like this one

And yeah, EA seems to be having massive problems at the moment.

Message 5 of 14 (936 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The worrying thing is that I can still see lots of people in games on the right hand column so its only effecting some of us.

Message 6 of 14 (934 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ditto

Rank 0

Server browser is empty.

Trying to view my stats... 'The Game Statistics Engine is currently down.'

Message 7 of 14 (928 Views)

★ Novice

Same Here Please EA fix it !

Message 8 of 14 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you are on console, please post here and provide the following information: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/INFO-REQUEST-server-information-for-the-missing-statistic-iss... .

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 9 of 14 (832 Views)

★ Novice

the ghame statistic is currently down????? omg i can't play a game i purchased when i want even when i've got internet...

WHAT IS GOING ON?????????????

Message 10 of 14 (699 Views)