FPS Boosting Questions

by AJDerpatronYT

Original Post

FPS Boosting Questions

★★★ Novice

I want to know how to boost up my FPS to maybe 60 or a 100, or even higher. I tried using CCleaner but that created more problems. Link here for problem: answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/BF4-Crashing-syaing-quot-You-were-kicked-quot-or-quot-Something/m-p/3746431

Help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 9 (439 Views)

Re: FPS Boosting Questions

Champion (Retired)
Have you cleaned your registry?
Message 2 of 9 (435 Views)

★★★ Novice
How do I do that? I mean the registry thing. What I have tried is reinstalling DirectX but didn't work. I also tried installing the latest AMD graphic card driver. I did it late at night so I have to do it tomorrow to see if it works.
Message 3 of 9 (426 Views)

Hero (Retired)

To get your FPS up you need to play in your video card settings in game and on desktop / Nvidia control panel or CCC . Also, turn off the eye candy and set your video card settings on desktop to run on preference. Make sure you try out different settings in Nvidia control panel or CCC what ever card you have And test bf4 after you change settings.

Message 4 of 9 (424 Views)

Champion (Retired)
You can clean your registry by using Wise Registry Cleaner, there's a safe download on CNET.
Message 5 of 9 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

just Overclock the card !

Message 6 of 9 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
@Sib I don't recommend it but it can be tried, this also may not be possible depending on the user's system.
Message 7 of 9 (409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Zorlacc   Im not sure if thats gonna work for me. First of all i have switched from nvidea to AMD Radeon 5700 Series Graphics Card. However this does use a Catalyst Manager. There is no Eye Candy or Desktop to run on Preference.

Message 8 of 9 (396 Views)

Hero (Retired)

CCC is Catalyst control center  :womantongue: and I agree with EpicHypercar don't overclock your video card unless you know what you are doing. Last thing you want to do is blow up a video card Confusedmileyfrustrated:

What is your PC specs ? Maybe your video card just cant pull off good fps in BF4. 

Message 9 of 9 (380 Views)