[FIXED] - Unable to transfer gen 3 to gen 4

by Hermanater1

Original Post

Re: How do I transfer stats from old gen to next gen on bf4

★★ Apprentice

I've contacted the live chat today 3 times, and they always give a different answer.

I'm pissed off.

They even told me that microsoft was responsible for that. So I called microsoft and they denied it.

It's ridiculous they say that they cannot do anything, that there's no way they can transfer data again ou delete xbox one soldier.

I'll not rest until they solve my problem. I paid for the game, and I want my stats on Xbox One.

I even emailed Dice. I'm waiting for an answer.

If you are successfull, please let me know.

Do not stop to try.

Message 11 of 165 (2,372 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Hermanater1

Yes, Premium will transfer as well.  However, you will have to manually download them, they will not download automatically.  Make sure to do this via the In-Game store, not XBL Store as XBL Store will try to charge you, and the in-Game store will not.  You will have to download the Premium file (very small, a few MB), then you can go back and download the rest of the DLC.  Make sure to grab the 3 free DLC from the XBL Store as well (Night, Legacy, and Community Operations).

@lordeleo @Pyramat

If you have not played yet, try the following steps to see if it triggers the prompt to appear:

1. Close the BF4 application on your Xbone or PS4
2. Log into your Battlelog profile on a PC or Laptop
3. Hover over your name in the top-right corner and click "Change Soldier"
4. Under the far left column labeled "Active", hit the one next to your Xbone or PS4 soldier so it turns green
5. Hit "Save"
6. Start BF4 back up on your Xbone or PS4
7. You might now see the prompt

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 12 of 165 (2,353 Views)

★ Apprentice

I appreciate the help, but I've tried that already. Setting my soldier as active on Battlelog didn't change anything and did not trigger the prompt to pop up for me.

Message 13 of 165 (2,345 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'v tried that too, but didn't change anything and did not trigger the prompt.

I continue a level 00 soldier on Xbox One. Frown

Se attachments

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeelppp

Disappointed

Message 14 of 165 (2,328 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@lordeleo @Pyramat

When I go to both of your Battlelog Profiles, I still see your last-gen soldier on top, which means that is still set to Active.  After hitting the green bar onto your next-gen soldier, are you remembering to hit "Save"?

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 15 of 165 (2,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I don't see any button to "save". In fact, your instructions stop making sense to me once you say to hover over my name in the top-right corner and click change soldier. Are you sure those steps aren't for an older layout of Battlelog? In any case, I did click on "set as active" on my PS4 soldier.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the page you're talking about. I had to click on 'Edit Profile'. I reset my PS4 solider as active (it already was) and clicked save. Started up BF4 on my PS4 and nothing.

Message 16 of 165 (2,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Pyramat

I've contacted braziliam support team, to see if they tell me something different.

In fact, they sent me a procedure to try, maybe the transfer prompt should appear again.

It's in Portuguese, but Try translate if you need:

Para que possamos tentar solucionar o seu problema, eu vou precisar que você siga os seguintes passos:

1) Feche os aplicativos e jogos: http://support.xbox.com/pt-br/xbox-one/apps/how-to-close-xbox-one-app-or-game
2) Reinicie o console:
- Segure o botão Xbox por 5 segundos
- Desconecte o cabo de energia
- Espere 30 segundos e conecte o cabo novamente
3) Limpe os arquivos salvos em nuvem: http://support.xbox.com/pt-br/xbox-one/games/manage-cloud-saves
4) Remova seu perfil Xbox e adicione novamente: https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-one/security/remove-profile-from-console
5) Limpe o Cache do Sistema:
- Selecione Configurações > Configurações de Rede
- Configurações Avançadas
- Alternar endereço MAC
- Selecione Limpar
- Desligue o console, desconecte os cabos de energia e espere alguns minutos.
- Conecte os cabos novamente e ligue o console assim que a luz ficar da cor Laranja.
Caso este procedimento não limpe o cache, por favor veja os passos a seguir:
- Vá na opção Configurações > Disco & Blu-ray
- Selecione Armazenamento Persistente
- Limpe o Armazenamento Persistente
Se os problemas persistirem, por favor nos contate novamente e iremos seguir com outros passos para que possamos resolver o seu caso.

I'll try this after work. Tell me if helped.

Edit: Didn't work for me.

Message 17 of 165 (2,292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm joining this thread as I have the same problem.

- I had an Xbox 360 with Battlefield 4. My soldier was level 64.
- I was given an Xbox One, with Battlefield 4 Premium.
- I have successfully installed B4 Premium on the Xbox One.
- I have linked my gamer tag 'harrymanta', however none of my stats have come over.

I have progressed with EA, who asked me to uninstall then reinstall everything. I did and it didn't work. So they then said speak to MS, which I did but they said there was nothing they could do. My case with EA is still open and I won't be going anywhere until it's resolved. 
Message 18 of 165 (2,275 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Another thread here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/15203/still-unable-to-stat-transfer-from-360-to-one

Surely this can't be a new problem? Or is it due to the recent xbox one update? Either way actually I don't care I just want my stats transferring!! 

Message 19 of 165 (2,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Hermanater1,

Unfortunately this is a known issue and we are investigating at the moment.

When you login for the first time on your PS4/Xbox One, you'll be prompted as to whether or not you would like to transfer your stats over. This option is provided only once, so be sure you're paying attention as we are unable to transfer the stats over if you select no.

Once you select "no", or you don't transfer your stats, the game automatically creates a new profile for the Next Gen console you are in, so in this case we are unable to transfer stats over as you have already a new gaming profile starting from scratch.

Anyway, as explained above, we are investigating this at the moment and we'll see if there is any issue with the transfer, or anything else we can do to solve this issue for you guys.

Until then, have a nice day and happy gaming. Standard smile

Message 20 of 165 (2,251 Views)