[FIXED] - Unable to transfer gen 3 to gen 4

by Hermanater1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] - Unable to transfer gen 3 to gen 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

How do I transfer stats from bf4 from Xbox 360 to Xbox one I just downloaded it on one

Message 1 of 165 (8,211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Known issue] - Unable to transfer gen 3 to gen 4

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

This should now be resolved for all users and you'll get the prompt to transfer over to your new console.

If for any reason this isn't the case please let us know so we can review further.

Thank you for your patience while this has been worked on.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 134 of 165 (5,807 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do I transfer stats from old gen to next gen on bf4

Hero (Retired)

@Hermanater1

When you first load the game, you should see a prompt that asks you if you would like to transfer your stats.  Make sure you accept this.  If you say NO or pass by it, your stats will be wiped and you and anybody else cannot regain them again.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 165 (8,151 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Will it transfer my premium and all the maps to
Message 3 of 165 (8,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I bought BF4 Xbox One version and launched for the fisrt time yesterday.

Just after the game load, my Xbox One freezed. I had to restart Xbox One.

Then I launched BF4 again, and I received an information about Premium package unlocked.

I waited for a few minutes, but NO TRANSFER DATA PROMPT appeared.

I really need advanced support to help me.

My soldier is level 62 on Xbox 360 and I get all achievements. I need my stats transfered to Xbox One.

Please, help.

My gamertag is lordeleo

Disappointed

Message 4 of 165 (8,137 Views)

Hey @lordeleo,

in this case it'd be the best to contact my colleagues from the EA Support. =) 
How that works: -> Click me! <-

Ways to contact us

Based on the information you give us about your issue, we will recommend the support channel that most quickly connects you to the right Advisor. Support wait times can be shorter when you use Call Me or Live Chat. Not all channels are available for every issue and location.

ChannelHow it works

Call MeRequest that an Advisor call you about your issue. You don't have to wait on hold or incur additional phone charges.* We'll give you an estimated wait time for your call back.

ChatEnter a chat session with an Advisor to discuss your question in real time. We'll give you an estimated wait time so that you know how long to stay connected.

EmailSubmit your question to us via email. This channel works best for non-critical issues that still allow you to play your game while you wait for a response.

Phone

In some locations, direct dial to EA is available.* Review this list to find the local number for support. We hope to provide direct dial in more locations in the future.

• Australia - +61 18 0089 4823
  • Czech Republic - +420 228 880 676 or +421 233 418 468
  • Portugal - +351 308 800 880
  • Republic of Ireland - +353 91 423786
  • United Kingdom - +44 203 014 1818

Before you contact us

You can prepare information before you contact us to expedite your support session.

• For all questions - Know your email address and username. Your login verification code may also be helpful.
  • For Origin or PC technical issues - Run the Origin Error Reporting tool so your Advisor can review the error data during your call. 
  • For connectivity issues - Run the UOTrace tool to check your connection to host servers. Connectivity may be causing poor game performance. 
  • For questions about your system setup - Know your MSInfo, which are the details about your specific system and can help uncover non-essential items that may be interrupting gameplay.
  • For conflicting programs - If you think your issue is due to a conflicting file or program, you can try cleaning your system with a third-party tool we recommend.

If you need anything else, tag me with @EA_Valgard. =) 

Cheers, 
Val

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 165 (8,126 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks for reply. I already opened a support ticket (Case #25104892)

But I'm waiting for an answer.

Please, help me if you can.

Thanks

Message 6 of 165 (8,115 Views)

Hey @lordeleo

here on the forums we have no access to tickets and we don't work on them. 

If you already opened a ticket, then there's nothing left to do other than waiting on a response. Standard smile 

Cheers, 
Val

Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
Message 7 of 165 (8,104 Views)

★ Apprentice

Don't bother waiting for an answer; I did the same thing and then the next day they basically told me it's impossible to transfer my stats now and marked the case as resolved. EA Support are useless for this one.

Message 8 of 165 (8,096 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's very ease for them to just ignore us.

But I'm  costumer and I want my rights.

I bought the game in the Xbox one version just to get all achievements, and I'll do that. I'll not accept a "we can't" as answer.

I will bother until they fix the problem. And I will post online for all players become aware of it.

Message 9 of 165 (8,089 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm in the exact same boat as you. I bought the game on PS3 and got all the trophies including DLC. I bought the PS4 version expecting to have all those online trophies autopop like I was told they would. I'm not taking "sorry but we can't do anything" as an answer so I'll be right there alongside you trying to get this working.

On another note, I contacted EA live chat today and got a more reassuring response this time. I was told that they're aware there is an issue regarding stat transfer and that they're currently investigating it. I was also advised not to play online until a fix is released. If you want to contact them asking the same thing it might do some good; the more people that report having a problem the more likely they are to fix it.

Message 10 of 165 (8,079 Views)