Re: Expansion packs

by TapouTony420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expansion packs

★ Novice

I bought the expansion packs.  Where are they?

Message 1 of 6 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

I think you are not understanding how the Expansion Packs work. They are not a separate game, and do not contribute to the Campaign mode in any way. The expansion packs allow you to join Multiplayer servers with those maps on them.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (226 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@eclavijo12 which expansion packs have you bought and on which system are you playing?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 6 (279 Views)

★ Novice

I purchased all the expansion packs for Battlefield 4.  When I click on play, I am taken to the main screen that shows Baku, Shanghai, South China Sea, Singapore, Kunlun Mountains, Tashgar, and Suez.   There is no listing of the packs, China Rising, etc.

Message 3 of 6 (268 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@eclavijo12 these are maps you have only access to if you own the expansions. You can see your expansions in your Game Detail page in Origin or just on your Battlelog website. For every expansion you own, you get a little badge in your Battlelog profile.

Cheers

Basti

Message 4 of 6 (261 Views)

★ Novice

I don't mean to be rude, but I keep telling tech support and everyone that I bought the packs

"A receipt for your purchase is below. While certainly handy, it's not nearly as exciting as the game you just added to your library. Head over to the "My Games" tab in the Origin client to start playing!"

1 I go to origin, select my games. mouse over Battlefield 4, click on the "I"

2 I get the Battlefield 4 icon showing premium purchased

3 Move over to the first expansion pack,  China Rising, and click on play

4 Main screen opens and there is no selection for China Rising.

Message 5 of 6 (238 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I think you are not understanding how the Expansion Packs work. They are not a separate game, and do not contribute to the Campaign mode in any way. The expansion packs allow you to join Multiplayer servers with those maps on them.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 6 of 6 (227 Views)