Re: Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successful

by FR0STI0504

Original Post

Re: Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successful

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Barry!!!!! Standard smile

Message 41 of 83 (4,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here i have a video in 1080p on youtube of how to fix this hope it helps everyone (; Chaso-In-Hd 

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ3EWeXkNqk&list=UUqjcV6lEqaeH9J75gq2XvOA

Message 42 of 83 (4,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just replace the VCrest2012 with the VCrest2013 found here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784

That'll sort the problem out. 

Message 43 of 83 (4,365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I do not see a x86 file, only x64. So i ran that and got an "error 1359. An internal error occurred"

Message 44 of 83 (4,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@kuza98 wrote:

@eabarry wrote:
  • Head to the Battlefield 4 installation folder, C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 by default, then find the _Installer folder.
  • In _Installer, navigate into the VC folder, then into vc2012Update3, and finally redist.
  • In redist, find both the x86 and x64 versions of VCredist.exe.
  • Run and install both versions, and your game should now launch without error.

Did this it fixxed the issuse for me.

Message 45 of 83 (4,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry wrote:
  • Head to the Battlefield 4 installation folder, C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 by default, then find the _Installer folder.
  • In _Installer, navigate into the VC folder, then into vc2012Update3, and finally redist.
  • In redist, find both the x86 and x64 versions of VCredist.exe.
  • Run and install both versions, and your game should now launch without error.

Message 46 of 83 (4,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@FR0STI0504 wrote:

Thanks Barry!!!!! Standard smile

Message 47 of 83 (4,124 Views)

★★★ Novice
Every time I try to set up vcredist_x64 it fails
Message 48 of 83 (4,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you guys are getting the same error msg as me VC++ (-1073740777)  then I found someone who found a solution.  Check this video out helped me straight away!!!!   I assuming you can try this if your getting that other error msg.  Here is the video.  Well it wont let me paste the link but go to youtube and type in SIMCITY 5: How to Fix PC Error.  Should be first link.

Message 49 of 83 (4,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

error:the VC ++ runtime redistributable was not installed

WHHYYY

Message 50 of 83 (3,908 Views)