Error Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

by soldier353

Original Post

Error Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

★★★ Newbie
Error
Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

What can I do with this????

Message 2 of 31 (12,068 Views)

Can't connect to server

★★★ Newbie

Hello I am having some issues with connecting to servers 

I can join one server and play , but when I leave that server and try to join another it says " ERROR COULD NOT COMMUNICATE WITH BF4. PLEASE USE TASK MANAGER TO CLOSE IT DOWN " on every single server I try to join after that !!, even with using my computers task manager to end everything and retry only thing that works is I restart my computer and the process restarts all over again !!

I am losing my mind and getting ready to rip my hair out !!! 

Please help 

Message 1 of 31 (11,789 Views)

BF4 cant play on pc

★★★ Newbie

When i try to play Campaign it only say's  this

ERROR
Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

Please help me i am realy stresing out here :/
Message 3 of 31 (11,808 Views)

Re: BF4 cant play on pc

Community Manager (retired)

Okay I would recommend to repair your install first. Open your Origin client, go to your Games Library and rightclick on the BF4 icon. Choose "Repair Install" to check if this issue is related to some corrupted data.

Update your Direct X, video-card drivers, your soundcard driver (especially if you use a Realthek HD card) and Microsoft .NET framwork.

Could you please provide us some information about your PC?

Cheers

Basti

Message 4 of 31 (11,783 Views)

Can not play BF4 at all. (PC)

★★★ Newbie

The first time I uploaded BF4 I was able to play Multiplayer for a short time. After that it failed to work ever again. No matter if I try Campain, Multiplayer or Test Rang, I get the same message. "Error could not communicate with BF4. Please use Task Manager to close it down." 

I have spent the last 2 days troubleshooting. I shut it down with the Task Manager. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Battlelog. I have repaired the C++. I have redownloaded DirectX. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game Completly. I have tried using different browsers. I have unistalled/reinstalled Origin. 

Everything I have tried has been from this forum and nothing has worked. I have no idea what to try next. I am running my internet directly to my PC. Running Windows 7. I got all the new updates from Nvidia. Can someone please help or am I just screwed out of $70. 

Thanks.

Message 5 of 31 (11,794 Views)

Re: Can not play BF4 at all. (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Uninstal the beta :robothappy:

Message 6 of 31 (11,698 Views)

Re: Can not play BF4 at all. (PC)

★ Novice

Try moving the bf4.exe file to a different location, restart your computer and then move the bf4.exe to the original directory this worked for me in the past.

Message 7 of 31 (11,359 Views)

Re: Error Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You just have to restart your PC. lol

Message 8 of 31 (10,842 Views)

Re: Error Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

★ Novice

Having the same problem over here. I was able to play BF4 online for the first few weeks and then I got that same error and it never let me play again Frown(

Message 9 of 31 (9,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that dosen't work u tard. a million freaking people have bin saying that

Message 10 of 31 (8,764 Views)