Ea server problems with disconnection

by bekkio13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea server problems with disconnection

★★★ Newbie
Complete novice when it comes technical stuff so please be gentle. Every time i try and play battlefield 4 multiplayer, it says that i have disconnected from ea servers. Can anyone help please? Would be very grateful for some advice. Thanks
Message 1 of 4 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea server problems with disconnection

★★★ Newbie
Hiya

Thanks so much for replying to me but it looks as though somehow I have managed to solve it.

I followed the troubleshooting guidelines as managed to change some settings on my bt router.

I'm still not sure how I managed it but I am able to play on multiplayer mode.

For your reference and hopefully for others that may need some help, I was on xbox 360 playing battlefield 4.

Thanks again

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (351 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@bekkio13 Hey thanks for the post. With a bit more info we should be useful to push forward.

What system are you on? I take it that you can play the single player/campaign without issue?

When you encounter the issue are you immediately kicked out or can you play for a while before you get knocked out?

Is there an error message? If there is, what is the exact wording? If you've tried any troubleshooting steps previously please include them in your response.

Cheers.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hiya

Thanks so much for replying to me but it looks as though somehow I have managed to solve it.

I followed the troubleshooting guidelines as managed to change some settings on my bt router.

I'm still not sure how I managed it but I am able to play on multiplayer mode.

For your reference and hopefully for others that may need some help, I was on xbox 360 playing battlefield 4.

Thanks again
Message 3 of 4 (352 Views)

Community Manager

Good stuff, thanks for coming back to let us know.

For anyone else coming into this thread, I take it that this is the article in question: http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/FAQ/how-to-troubleshoot-connectivity-issues

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)