Re: ERROR PORT 3659

by RustedRoot

Original Post

ERROR PORT 3659

★ Novice

Can't connect to servers because of the port 3659 issue, ive opened the ports on my end rescanned the game, reset the modem/router used programs like "smart port forwarding" says ports are open, still can't connect. 

what now? just forget bf4 or do u have a sulution ?

Message 1 of 7 (599 Views)

★ Guide

Hey @Dummelum

There is thread on battlelog forum that clears all possible solution for that problem. 

Here is a link which might be helpful : 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/forum/threadview/2955065241098915518/

Fingers crossed.

Message 2 of 7 (573 Views)

Message 3 of 7 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have forwarded ALL ports listed in both of these articles and am still getting this error. I can connect and play on some servers, but not on others. Any other ideas?

Message 4 of 7 (551 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue. EA get a grip and fix ur game please Wink

Message 5 of 7 (517 Views)

@Dummelum wrote:

Can't connect to servers because of the port 3659 issue, ive opened the ports on my end rescanned the game, reset the modem/router used programs like "smart port forwarding" says ports are open, still can't connect. 

what now? just forget bf4 or do u have a sulution ?

Some players report that deleting the BF4 folder in your "my documents" folder solves the problem.  The downside is when this folder is deleted it wipes any custom key bindings and settings from the game.  That being the case I recommend to cut and past that folder to your desktop, try to play the game, and if it solves your problem delete the folder from your desktop and re-enter your key bindings and settings.  If it doesn't solve your problem cut and paste the folder back into your "my documents" folder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 7 (507 Views)

★ Guide

I've never had this problem. This is not EA's fault. It's a problem on your end with your router or firewall.

Try enabling UPNP in your Router settings. Also try turning off your firewall. If that does not work, then you likely have something on your PC running that is causing the issue.

Message 7 of 7 (502 Views)