Re: ERROR Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

by xbombbardx

Original Post

ERROR Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

★★★ Newbie

So I got this message while trying to load a match. I've done what is has asked and restarted.Can I get some help?

Message 1 of 3 (1,698 Views)

Re: ERROR Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us some more information about your system? If you would post your system specification, details about your internet connection, windows version and workarounds you may already tried, it will help our community to look out for possible solutions.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Novice

http://s1337.photobucket.com/user/Hasan_Seabrook/media/EAfixthisplz_zps6a5c5fcf.png.html?sort=3&o=0

:l nothing i do can fix the problem he is having. heres a screenshot of the problem. this is AFTER i close out bf4, restarting, closing background processes that look like they work with bf4, NOTHING works.

Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)