@EA please fix this massive server glitch.

by XxMANEAT3RxX

Original Post

@EA please fix this massive server glitch.

★ Novice
There is a massive problem for rented servers. I have ran servers since rented servers came out. On BF3And BF4... If someone leaves the game without logging out. It glitches them into the server and the server still thinks they are playing. It then causes a huge issue when we run servers for 5 days straight with people coming and going. So it drops it down to only 30 people/64 with a queue and no more then 30 people can join. The only way we can fix this is to call and have the server reset from EA. We need something where we can do this ourselves! Please!
Message 1 of 5 (419 Views)

Re: @EA please fix this massive server glitch.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @XxMANEAT3RxX,

This is a support forum that's not directly monitored by EA/DICE development teams. It'd be best if you post on the Battlefield Forums here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/Battlefield-1-Bugs-%26-Issues

Thank you,

aqpv

Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @XxMANEAT3RxX 

I can totally see why you are frustrated by this issue. Can you provide us with some additional information on this, like what platform are you on, and what is your region? Have you been experiencing this issue all the time, since you`ve rented the server? Or is it started just recently? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 5 (353 Views)

★ Novice
Hello, this is happening on xbox 1, I am in North America, my rented servers are on Eastcoast and Westcoast. This has been happening since renting servers has begun.
Message 4 of 5 (330 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you.
Message 5 of 5 (329 Views)