Re: Downloaded and Installed Battlefield 4 beta but it won't open when i press play?

by XIITTIIX

Original Post

Downloaded and Installed Battlefield 4 beta but it won't open when i press play?

★★★★★ Novice

As said, i've downloaded the beta through origin and when i click play nothing happens and its the same when i try opening using shortcut on desktop. I'm not to sure what the problem is?

Message 1 of 12 (9,655 Views)

Re: Downloaded and Installed Battlefield 4 beta but it won't open when i press play?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here,nothing seems to be working,and for me,it s not just bf4 beta,i cant access origin at all,tried to reinstall it,delete the log files,nothing works

Update:

I figured it out,my webcam was messing up with the program,dunno why,the second i unplugged it,origin started working,try to unplug unneeded hardware,like your webcam,pendrive,or maybe smartphone,hope it helps

Message 2 of 12 (9,469 Views)

★ Novice

Same Here i downloaded the game everything normal then when i press play on origin nothing happens same with shortcut + i have the needed specs and 64bit windows I really want to play but it wont let me -.-

Message 3 of 12 (9,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem! This is killing me, i'm too excited for battlefield 4, PLEASE LET ME PLAY IT Frown(

Message 4 of 12 (9,095 Views)

★ Novice

FIXED IT YEEPEEE :D Just downloaded Opera browser becouse orignin didnt support my default browser now THe game launches to Battlelog when i press play And i can chouse a server and all  BUT a new problem when i enter the server game starts launching and map Loading Loading loading The screen and sound (looping sound) Freezes Frown -.-

Message 5 of 12 (9,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here it loads then dies anyone know?

Message 6 of 12 (8,971 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi guys!

Yeah I had the same problem but now its fixed. I had Google Chrome as my default browser so I deleted it and just used IE9, which works! So use Internet Explorer for the time being if you aren't already! Plus Nvidia users, I recommend you get the latest BETA driver 331.4 which has worked for me also.

If doing that still gives you bother go into Origin and repair download then restart the computer.

Hope this helps at least one poor soul missing out on some BF4 action!!

Message 7 of 12 (8,586 Views)

★★ Novice

Got the same problem here! Only mines a little different. I can push play and it will come up in the web browser but when I try to join a MP game it wont launch. Says joining game forever and wont ever do anything. Help Please?? 

Message 8 of 12 (8,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same. I DLd the beta, restarted my computer, and did all the necessary things to give the game a 'running chance' and it STILL gets hung up (in Windowed mode). I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to get out of it. I've waited as long as 4 minutes and 22 seconds to get onto a server but I'm not gonna sit around all day to get onto a server that has only 5 of 62 possible slots filled. GL EA! Don't drop the ball like Activision seems to be doing...

Message 9 of 12 (7,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

like pointless to try i dont know why they still have it up like that!

Message 10 of 12 (7,031 Views)