DirectX errors, Crashes, and Can't find Battlefield 4

by ecleinjr78

Original Post

DirectX errors, Crashes, and Can't find Battlefield 4

★★★ Novice

So, I haven't been able to play the Beta at all and if I do get to play it the 5 seconds of gamplay is met with a crashing of my computer. I have been on these forums for a week trying every fix such as updating drivers and lowering graphics. The questions that need to be answered are the ones not being answered so i will try my best to explain what is happening to atleast my computer. When I join a game i usually get to the spawn in menu and spawn in and then boom crash or occaisnally and lately a Direct X Error. The error is has something that a lot of others are not getting which says make sure that you are using a graphics card with 512 mb of memory. I am using a GTX670 so I meet those requirements.  Now when i tried to go into my profile setting and turn down my graphics(Even though when i play i can go on high with no lag) and i am getting a Can't communicate with Battlefield 4 please shut down with task manager. I checked and it isn't open so I have no idea why it is doing this.

Specs:

I7 core processor 3.40 ghz

GTX 670 GPU 

8 gb of RAM

Windows 7 64 Bit System

Message 1 of 1 (193 Views)