Re: Direct x mantal error!(bf4)

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Direct x mantal error!(bf4)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am so angry because of error! What? Why? I cannot know the reason! I already report to "Ea help" and take a solution! But solution cannot work! Please help me! I attach my screenshot.
When I turn on "Bf4" I can play it until 10~20 minutes but, over 10~20 minutes bf4 stops and error occurs. It's always occurred.

(Mod edit- all caps and spam removed, duplicate thread removed as well)

Message 1 of 3 (694 Views)

Accepted Solution

@haha3635 wrote:

I am so angry because of error! What? Why? I cannot know the reason! I already report to "Ea help" and take a solution! But solution cannot work! Please help me! I attach my screenshot.
When I turn on "Bf4" I can play it until 10~20 minutes but, over 10~20 minutes bf4 stops and error occurs. It's always occurred.

Mantle isn't even supported by AMD any more. It's been abandoned for the new Vulkan API so it probably hasn't been updated in a while which may be one of the causes. I recommend that you try using Direct X to see if using DX allows you to play BF4.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (626 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@haha3635

I have edited your thread and removed all caps and spam from it as its not allowed. I have also removed your duplicate thread as well, there is no reason to spam so please dont do it.

On the issue at hand, have you updated your drivers? If not please do so and try again. Also, try to run both Battlefield and Origin in administrator mode. In game if you are using Mantle instead of DirectX go to settings and switch it back to DirectX and then save and relaunch the game and see if it makes any difference.

Message 2 of 3 (683 Views)

@haha3635 wrote:

Mantle isn't even supported by AMD any more. It's been abandoned for the new Vulkan API so it probably hasn't been updated in a while which may be one of the causes. I recommend that you try using Direct X to see if using DX allows you to play BF4.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (627 Views)