Re: Dice please help

by apollov7

Original Post

Dice please help

★★ Novice

hi i recently got the Giants of Karlia dog tag but it wont show up when i go to equip it and i waited till the match was over and it was an official server and it wont show up on battle log it show that i got it in-game but when i went to equip it it was not there at all i don't know what to do and i'm not spending another 3 hours looking for another one please please please help

Message 1 of 5 (236 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @xCARMINExNOVE !

Have you tried signing out of Battlelog and signing back in to see if the dog tag appears in your inventory? I would also like to ask what platform you're playing on to better assist you.

Message 2 of 5 (230 Views)

★★ Novice

yes i have tried signing in and out multiple times and i play on xbox 360  

Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)

★★ Novice

hello?

Message 4 of 5 (201 Views)

Hero (Retired)

To make sure that no corrupt data is causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1) From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
2) Select System Settings.
3) Select Storage.
4) Highlight Hard Drive Device.
5) Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
6) Reboot your console.
7) Re-download the updates for the game.

If that doesn't help, there isn't much more to do from here but contact an Electronic Arts Technical Support adviser here.

Steps to contact Support are listed in this spoiler:

Spoiler

1) Click on the game you're having trouble with. (If you don't see it, use the search bar)
1.png

2) Select the platform you're playing on/are having problems with.
2.png

3) Select a topic and list a short description of your problem.
3.png

4) Select the way in which you would like to contact EA. (Options may vary depending on the problem you're having, and your location.)
4.png

Remember to be kind, respectful, and patient with your Support Adviser. Your problem may not be resolved right then and there, but they will do their best to get it resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you!

Message 5 of 5 (187 Views)