Defective game Battlefield 4

by bloodyvvarrior

Original Post

Defective game Battlefield 4

★★ Novice
Hello,

I would like to come here and vent my frustrations in regards to the release of battlefield 4. I purchased bf4 through origin on pre order and order the deluxe version. Now all went well got everything I was meant to get. I then proceeded to buy the premium pack, so all up over $130 AU.

So I started with multiplayer and then game ran well and didn't have too many issues. I then last night thought I would do the single player campaign. This is where everything is going wrong. It has taken me hours to compete one level because bf4 constantly locks up and crashes. I can play 5 minutes and then crash.... It is getting beyond a joke and I didn't pay $130for a ddefective piece of software.

This needs to be addressed asap. I work for a massive retail company and this sort of quality product would not be tolerated and to be quite frank this is almost like playing a beta....

When you pay good money for a product you expect the product to be good..

So basically I would like something to be done about this. As I said I didn't pay $130 to play a game that crashes every 5 minutes.

My system is up to date.
All drivers are current
Net framework is up to date.

System is:

i5 2500k at stock clock
Gtx 570
Ssd
8gb ram

System is fresh install of windows also.

What I would like to know will I be compensated for all the xp I have lost and time lost due to these common issues?
Message 1 of 15 (693 Views)

Re: Defective game Battlefield 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
So I have been playing for 2 hours this morning and have had the game crash 9 times.... This is getting beyond a joke and very frustrating. I would like a response and some sort of acknowledgement..
Message 2 of 15 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If you'd taken some time on looking on the forums and on AnswerHQ you would know that they are working on that since the release day. Instead you rage around in place of calming down and playing multiplayer or something else meanwhile everything stabilizes. Wait it up or suck it.

Message 3 of 15 (657 Views)

★★ Novice
Typical response.. Tell me again why they have a beta? And tell me why I played $130 for buggy game? Again, if you paid for a service and it was not up to standard would you accept it? Get a clue.
Message 4 of 15 (642 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Again:

1st: Calm your **bleep**..

2: look at the forums, today they rolled out R7 update for servers which should fix 2 bugs which caused the server crashes.

Just wait 
ffs

Message 5 of 15 (637 Views)

★★ Novice

I just have to say one thing

Ha Ha Ha! it's all on you people who bought the next big release after SimCity.  You should have learned.  

Burn me once shame on me, burn me twice, shame on you EA.  EA you have cut too many corners, my relationship with you is over. The Much anticipated release of Watchdogs is now out of the picture for me too as well as ALL the Holiday AAA releases you have planned. 

This was your one shot with the public and you blew it, your reputation is down the cute all over the internet, every nook and cranny has explicit detail regarding this failed launch and how EA is full at fault.  

So, let's all see what lies they post in Public press releases this time, they were pretty laughable for SimCity as clearly lies from the start.  My guess is that it's the same as usual EA's DRM is causing or a big part of this and they will never back down on it or EVER admit that it has anything to do with it.  The reports from veteran gamers on YouTube are pathetic.  The game is just a rehash of BF3.   With all the lies about the new engine, they just threw this together and made it Multiplayer only for the most part alienating all of us who have been long time supporters of your BF games, but single player only.  No more.  I am glad I was wise enough to wait for all this backlash and I hope that the issue with the preorders dissapearing seals the coffin for you. 

EA Needs to be restructured, the entire management staff fired and the technical support staff either retrained to do their job properly, no EA style that is.  The only thing good about EA is the Developers in their pocket who I am hearing some very negative comments from them about the long term viability of them being able to even hold onto them.  Who would work for this company with such a REALLY bad reputation that they pride themselves into creating over the past 5 years or so.

Ha HA HA this is the best news for gameing and I can only say to those who bought into their BS is that I hope you learned about EA this time, or will watch dogs be the last, let's just see.   

Message 6 of 15 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I get BF4 appcrash when I click deploy.  Sometimes I can play for a couple hours, sometimes I will crash 10 times in 30 minutes but always when I click the deploy button. 

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    bf4.exe
  Application Version:    1.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    526b9042
  Fault Module Name:    bf4.exe
  Fault Module Version:    1.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    526b9042
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    0000000000afde16
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    aea4
  Additional Information 2:    aea420fbfb45330f2d2d26e02be9d233
  Additional Information 3:    0749
  Additional Information 4:    074966fc004ef70face3350a0cf26112

Message 7 of 15 (631 Views)

★★ Novice
So customer service? Non existent? Joke.
Message 8 of 15 (618 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Couldn't agree more, payed $99+$59 for this piece of crap, I have no doubt on the quality of the game, but the BUGS are not tolerated, my game have crashed more than 200 times since the first day, it took me at least 5-6 tries to get in a game

Frankly, this is much worse than the beta, so disappointed at DICE, what have your crew been doing, counting money from all these innocent buyer that falls in your trap?

I would rather them doing Hot fix and Updating the game every now and then, instead of 100% crashes for every SINGLE FUKING GAME

Message 9 of 15 (603 Views)

★★ Novice
So I cannot believe not one person from EA / dice / whoever has not even stopped in here to say something. I am still crashing multiple times a night... Changed drivers, updated .net framework. Lost so much xp and boosters due the amountof crashing.

I would llike my money back. I cannot believe how you can get away with releasing a sub par piece of software. The beta was better than this full release.

Money back thanks.
Message 10 of 15 (572 Views)