Debit card charged twice for BF4!!!

by skcorpion86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Debit card charged twice for BF4!!!

★ Novice
On July 14th I paid for in full, Battlefield 4 and TitanFall on origin. I have a email that says I paid and everything. And today once BF4 came out I was charged once again. What do I do about this. I NEED MY MONEY THAT WAS RAKEN FROM EA!!
Message 1 of 14 (1,485 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Debit card charged twice for BF4!!!

★★★★ Novice

Here is the solution:

Go into and log in into your Origin . Once there look at the top left corner for "Help"(there is three tab to choose "Origin", "Friend and "Help") double click on it and choose :help centre"it will bring you to EA Help centre Origin.

Look at the botttom left just above country selector(Make sure you select the country relevant to your account first before going the next step)  "Are you having trouble?Tell us how we can help"  and click on "Contact us". This will bring you to " Contact A Game Advisor " and key in your problem Eg: charge twice for BF4 and then click on "Find solution"

Next "Select product" in your case BF 4 and select " Billing /Purchasing " and click on "Find solution". This will bring you to a Helpful Article which you can ignore. Look for 'I Still Need Help" Blue tab.

And finally you will be directed to Game advisor chat Live, wait for 5 min and click on "Chat Now"  this is where you can text them your problem, chat is live so you can get your refund here. Make sure you have relevant info such as order number will expedite matter faster( Here is how: Go to "Help" on Origin again, this time choosing "Order History" this will lead you to My Account - Order History - now you can see which order number which is double charge . Copy and paste order number on the chat in order for them to check .)

Mine was comfirm refunded in the chat so hope this help.

View in thread

Message 12 of 14 (835 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I have the same issue too.  I pre-ordered the BF4 digital deluxe edition on August 28th, 2013.  I have the receipt stating that I payed, but I checked my account this morning and saw there was another charge on my card for another $69.99 from WWW EA COM.  I can even provide a bank statement showing that I have payed for it, but EA please...I don't want to pay for BF4 twice when I could use that money towards BF4 Premium.

Message 2 of 14 (1,439 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same issue i pre order april 18th 2013  and got a email reciept saying it was paid but i got charged again on monday october 28 2013 day before the game came out and they wont do nething until i show them a bank statement.

@skcorpion86 wrote:
On July 14th I paid for in full, Battlefield 4 and TitanFall on origin. I have a email that says I paid and everything. And today once BF4 came out I was charged once again. What do I do about this. I NEED MY MONEY THAT WAS RAKEN FROM EA!!

Message 3 of 14 (1,426 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I had the same issue. It overdrafted my bank too. What is E.A. going to do to fix this?

Message 4 of 14 (1,390 Views)

★ Novice
What do I do, you can't call them on the phone , this is the only place I can get help about this. I just don't know what to do to get my money back.... Please someone help me out.
Message 5 of 14 (1,335 Views)

★ Novice

How did you get in contact with them?  I am more than willing to show them a bank statement, I just want my $70 back.

Message 6 of 14 (1,301 Views)

★ Novice

How do we contact them before I file a dispute.

Message 7 of 14 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the same thing happen to me.  my bank will be contacting them on my behalf.

Message 8 of 14 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can actually get someone on the phone...after a long hour on the chat trying to explain yourself, but then, you might get an answer like "we will look at what happened and contact you soon"...scared about the soon part cause I need this freakin'money right now. So yeah, you can call them after figuring out how Wink

Message 9 of 14 (1,231 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here, charged in May then Just the other day. Customer support was useless, Even after providing proof of both charges.

Time to fill out a CC fraud claim maybe

Message 10 of 14 (1,182 Views)