Re: DLC won't transfer to new console BF4 Xbox One

by Carbonic

Original Post

DLC won't transfer to new console BF4 Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the China Rising Expansion Pack as well as Second Assault for Xbox 360 and I thought that both DLCs would transfer over to my Xbox One but that doesn't seem to be the case. I logged into the BF4 Battlelog to set my active soldier for the new console but that didn't do anything. Is there a way to get my DLCs onto my Xbox One or do I have to purchase them again?

Message 1 of 5 (2,343 Views)

Anonymous

Hi,

If I remember correct you have to repurchase them. There is no transfer.

Message 2 of 5 (2,336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

dlcs wont transfer over unless you have premium. well, basically dlcs dont transfer at all. if you have premium, download will be at the store. if you bought them seperately they dont transfer because EA will just tell you that you only bought thelast gen version of the dlc so youre out of luck. they tell you that it only transfer if you have premium but thats bs because if you have premium, it will be free anyway. i think premium is the only dlc that transfers over.

Message 3 of 5 (2,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[verbally abusive language]

Message 4 of 5 (1,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@unregreatable123 I've removed the content of your post due to the language used. Please follow the forum rules:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#rules-guidelines

As for the DLC transfering. The deal EA and Microsoft made back when the XBOne was just released only included free transfer of your stats and Premium as these were the only things out for the game when the deal was made (no DLC's were actually made at this time). Originally it was a time limited deal and it shouldn't even be in effect now but they extended it which is why it's still there.

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 5 (1,214 Views)