DICE friend dog tag?

by MasonIsBlazin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DICE friend dog tag?

★ Novice
I got the gold dog tag in bf4 on PS3 for doing nothing and I got this along with the CTE dog tags even though i play on PS3. Can anybody tell me why?
Message 1 of 11 (1,492 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DICE friend dog tag?

Hero (Retired)
Its a glitch, you don't actually have these dogtags unlocked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,525 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Its a glitch, you don't actually have these dogtags unlocked.
Message 2 of 11 (1,526 Views)

★ Novice
My battle log even says I do
Message 3 of 11 (1,477 Views)

Hero (Retired)
No it doesn't, says its locked.
Message 4 of 11 (1,472 Views)

★ Novice

Hey MorningTimeCloud,

The following dog tags are available on xbox360, but not on BattleLog:

Exclusive Dog Tags:

1. Phantom Dog Tags

2. DICE Friend Dog Tag

3. 4th Floor Dog Tag

4. CTE Dog Tags

5. Celebration Dog Tag

Hope this helps. (Oh, and the tags were available after the Final Stand Update)

Regards,

Message 5 of 11 (1,367 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Many people on consoles had these unlocked. However, as far as I know in 99,9% of cases even if you equip them other people see blank tags.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 6 of 11 (1,365 Views)

★ Novice

Hi spitfiresiemion,

Thanks for the info, I suppose I feel a bit better knowing it isn't random. The last thing I need to to have a reset of assignments/tags/weapons etc. seeing as after each major update, my Campaign progress is reset and I need to start from scratch. Not a big issue, but this causes some of my assignments to be reset and I need to do them again.

The game that keeps on giving, I need to restart the whole campaign after each major update..... Confusedmileyfrustrated:

But thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Message 7 of 11 (1,362 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yeah, campaign has lots of bugs, unluckily. It's odd that your assignments are reset though, as for most of people they remain complete even after campaign reset. Do you also lose singleplayer-unlocked weapons (P90, M249, Rex, Shank, Machete, QBZ-95-1)?

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 8 of 11 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 11 (1,186 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@MasonIsBlazin

Might be a bit late but the DF Tag and CTE tags was a bug that happened on PS3 when BF4 came out. If someone was to knife you, they would get blank tags. 

The DF tag can only be unlocked via a code given to you that you redeem via origin, the CTE tags were for people in the BF4 CTE and each tag had a different way of getting them. If you look at my Battlelog, you can see i have all 3 for my 470 plus hours on CTE!

But BF4 CTE has shut down now Frown

best,

hope this helped

Message 10 of 11 (855 Views)