Cte veteran dog tags i didn't earn

by Knucklehead23jp

Original Post

Cte veteran dog tags i didn't earn

★★★ Novice
On my dog tags community screen it says I've taken the cte veteran from enemy's 497 times. this is a mistake. I'm sure I have not taken even close to this number of tags.it sure looks good but I do not want to sport tags I didn't earn. How do i fix this?
Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)

Re: Cte veteran dog tags i didn't earn

Hey @Knucklehead23jp,

Yep that's bug for sure. I noticed one 2 times on ps4. You can try to contact EA and tell them about the bug: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-1&platform=pc&category=report-a-bug&issue=rep...

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: Cte veteran dog tags i didn't earn

@Knucklehead23jp wrote:
On my dog tags community screen it says I've taken the cte veteran from enemy's 497 times. this is a mistake. I'm sure I have not taken even close to this number of tags.it sure looks good but I do not want to sport tags I didn't earn. How do i fix this?

it may be a bug but I also offer a point of clarification. There is a difference between taking a CTE tag from a person and earning a CTE tag. If you take a tag you cannot wear\equip it because you didn't earn it. If you earned it you can equip it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)