Computer halting when playing games. (Battlefield 4 help)

by TheLunchBawx

Original Post

Re: Computer halting when playing games. (Battlefield 4 help)

★ Apprentice

I have a AMD FX 6300 AMD3+

Message 11 of 63 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

try this page never used this but worth a shot.... 

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/290251-28-testing-stability

http://www.tested.com/tech/pcs/762-how-to-stress-test-your-hardware-and-keep-your-pc-stable/

________________________________________________________________________________

I do NOT work for EA , I am just a gamer who will try to help another gamer on PC fix BF4 issues. Did I try and help you @ all? Reward me with a XP. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

Message 12 of 63 (361 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks!

Message 13 of 63 (350 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Fingers crossed for you its not the power supply but the test will tell you if it is. And your very welcome keep me posted I will help more if I can.

________________________________________________________________________________

I do NOT work for EA , I am just a gamer who will try to help another gamer on PC fix BF4 issues. Did I try and help you @ all? Reward me with a XP. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution on my post so others know it worked.

Message 14 of 63 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So if it shuts off with the GPU or CPU or both, what does that mean? How do I stress test in prime95?

Message 15 of 63 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It could be a issue w/ the video card or the CPU :/ Try removing the drivers for both and put new drivers and then test again . Edit I need to read the page on the  do I stress test in prime95 as I have never used it.

Message 16 of 63 (340 Views)

★ Apprentice

Where's the page? Test what again?

Message 17 of 63 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Stay away from the prime95 no idea what that is . Edit ...hang on i will find you the link to test GPU 

http://www.futuremark.com/

Message 18 of 63 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I need a CPU testing, I have a GPU tester. But thanks anyways.

Message 19 of 63 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I am looking for one for you but hard to find one yet we can trust :/ ok if your on win 7 ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/220743-cpu-stress-test-using-intelburntest.html

Message 20 of 63 (318 Views)