Re: China Rising Problems

by Sarah_Serengeti

Original Post

China Rising Problems

★ Novice

I have downloaded Battlefield 4 for Playstation 3 and I bought Premium a while ago for it (all off of PSN). Today China Rising came out, so I updated my Battlefield to version 1.03. Now, under Battlog I can only see 2 servers available for Battlefield 4, when I try to join them I get a message along the lines of; you have the wrong version. When I go onto BF on the PS and enter the Multiplayer menu and go to server browser, I can see all of the China Rising maps on it. None of my China Rising unlocks have registered, and when I go to Battlelog and look at the unlocks with the prerequisite for China Rising, it is greyed out on all of them. Any time I try to join one of the China Rising games from the Servert Browser on my console, it redirects me to a PS Store page for Battlefield Premium (which I have already purchase), when I click on the forward on the page, it brings me back to the Download List with BF4 Premium that I have already downloaded a multitude of times. When I click through to download it once more, i download and install it and end up in the same place where I started. There is no DLC or China Rising listed under the PS Store or the in-battlefield store. I want to know how I can use China Rising, since I payed for it after all.

Message 1 of 5 (195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Same problem to me, i have the expansion and the game, but it seems the game doesn't recognize the expansion, and everytime i try to go to the store from the game's menu, i keeps telling "no items to show at this time, try again later" d
Message 2 of 5 (157 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello. What Platform are you on? 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my answer help you out? If so, please accept the answer as a solution.

I'm new to this, so I might not always have the correct answer, but I hope that my suggestions help! :womanhappy:

-Sarah_Serengeti 

Message 3 of 5 (142 Views)

★ Novice

I am on PlayStation 4

Message 4 of 5 (138 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I suggest that you try uninstalling Battlefield 4, and then re-download everything. 

Do this by going to Settings > Storage Managment > Battlefield 4 > Delete

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my answer help you out? If so, please accept the answer as a solution.

I'm new to this, so I might not always have the correct answer, but I hope that my suggestions help! :womanhappy:

-Sarah_Serengeti

Message 5 of 5 (136 Views)