Cant play bf4

by x2BEErUpTi_w02t

Original Post

Cant play bf4

★★★★★ Newbie

When ever i try to join a server on xbox one it says: Failed to join since you dont have the minimum reputation leve required. Im level 106 in game i dont know what to do. My profile doess says that i have a bad reputation on there

Message 1 of 8 (575 Views)

Re: Cant play bf4

★★★★ Apprentice

@x2BEErUpTi_w02t hi!

Not an expert on the relationship between XBL GT & EA account, but I'm assuming that based on enforcement support from XBL you may have had a dip in rep, and potentially might have been tagged with 'avoid me', which based on the this thread https://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4276.aspx would potentially limit your options for online play via XBL.

As stated I'm not an expert, but having been caught out in the past myself, this might be a decent starting point for you.

Message 2 of 8 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Do you have any idea how i can het my acount back to normal cuz this really s***s

Message 3 of 8 (535 Views)

Community Manager

@x2BEErUpTi_w02t I think SouthCheRyan is on the right path here. You can try other servers and if you have no luck you can try the Quick Play option, this should let you get a game.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 8 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i cant play any server the only servers it Lets me join are empty ones, maybe you know how to get your acount back to normal?

Message 5 of 8 (517 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@x2BEErUpTi_w02t 

sorry for late response I have been AFK for a few days due to holidays.

I would say the first port of call would be to maybe check your standings with enforcement support which is with Microsoft/XBL specifically,  so we can't really help here but this link will bring you through  https://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4276.as

Anecdotally, feedback suggests it’s a tough slog to improve rep, from my own experience you might want to reach out to your friends list to see if anyone on there has yet to provide positive feedback, we generally forget to give kudos to those we know.

Message 6 of 8 (499 Views)

@SouthCheRyan wrote:

@x2BEErUpTi_w02t 

sorry for late response I have been AFK for a few days due to holidays.

I would say the first port of call would be to maybe check your standings with enforcement support which is with Microsoft/XBL specifically,  so we can't really help here but this link will bring you through  https://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4276.as

Anecdotally, feedback suggests it’s a tough slog to improve rep, from my own experience you might want to reach out to your friends list to see if anyone on there has yet to provide positive feedback, we generally forget to give kudos to those we know.

I think you're onto something @SouthCheRyan@x2BEErUpTi_w02t what is your Xbox Live Gamertag, since you didn't link your Origin account and XBL Gamertag I'd like to look it up to see if you have a low user reputation which would prevent you from playing online with other players due to reports from other players.  I think this is where the problem lies as EA doesn't use a player reputation system so it's not an EA problem and most likely can only be explained or remedied via Xbox Live as SouthCheRyan stated.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 8 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You cant give positive feedback on xbox one Frown I hope i can at least play bf1 when it comes out.

Message 8 of 8 (457 Views)