Cannot sign in to Origin account!!!!!!!!!!

by vestalsin23

Original Post

Cannot sign in to Origin account!!!!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Battlefield for a long time and have had the same EA account, I recently tried to login and it would not let me, I had a password reset sent to me and have not got an email yet.  I have tried this multiple times.  I have even gone as far as creating a new account, using a different email account, however it is supposed to send me a link to my email to verify it, and again after several times it has not sent anything to my email.  THis is very frustrating.  I am able to login in to battlelog with the new account but no stats show up for me, I take it because I have not been able to verify my account.  EA's help is about as helpful as a rock.  Before I tried to make the new account I searched on how to contact EA about it however I had to sign into my origin account, pretty funny seeing as that is my problem.  Even found EA phone number and it tells me they are gone for the holidays, even though there FB says will return on the 2nd, today is the 3rd.  Does anyone know what is going on, and how long it will take to fix.  I have three other friends who have not had any issue with this, and low and behold I would be the one with the problems.  

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: Cannot sign in to Origin account!!!!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I guess you haven't heard,

The EA/Origin Servers were hacked and taken down HARD yesterday Morning.

The entire Origin Website is currently down as are ALL of the EA Game servers

It's SAD is has to come to this.

There is a Great Blog from PhantomLord, who one of the hackers Blamed for the Hack. The Policed arrived in force and took him down.

And he was totally Innocent;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaeA43-U5kM

No one knows when the servers might be up again.

Blessings

Father Lenny

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)