Cannot join servers - VIDEO

by TrollB8Man

Original Post

Cannot join servers - VIDEO

★★★★ Novice

Hey everyone, been toying around with some settings and all that, trying to figure otu a way aroudn this issue, can't seem to dig one up.

Refer to this video and let me know if you guys know what the issue is. VIDEO

Message 1 of 15 (737 Views)

Re: Cannot join servers - VIDEO

★★★ Newbie

Almost the same issue here, except the bar at the bottom that says joining server with the blinking square never disappears, it just never loads the game up.

Message 2 of 15 (682 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bump, please, any info at all would be much appreciated.

Message 3 of 15 (648 Views)

★★ Novice

This problem happened with me too, however I have not been able to solve this problem yet. I've unistalled the game, the  Battlelog  Web Plugin and ESN Sonar but it still not working. If you know what to do, please tell me. I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong it's because I'm Brazilian and Im using Google Translate. 

Message 4 of 15 (639 Views)

★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 5 of 15 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do yo have windows 8?? i fix this doing a fresh windows 7 install . w8 sucks....

Message 6 of 15 (586 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No. This issue happened on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit system.
Message 7 of 15 (563 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Guys try read this topic http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/IMPORTANT-BF4-Beta-Known-Issues/m-p/1600897#U1600897 posted by Chems, it may happen that your issues going to be solvedStandard smile

Regards, Libever 

Message 8 of 15 (561 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for the response. I've read over that post before I posted my video. My issue has not been addressed, though.
Message 9 of 15 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, I take it there is no fix for this? There are alot of people speculating and trying to fix it themselves, but itseems the majority of the people with this same exact issue cannot figure out what the issue is, or what hte casue of the issue is.

Message 10 of 15 (528 Views)