Re: Cannot Unlock Assignment "Open Fire"

by frogmagoo01

Original Post

Cannot Unlock Assignment "Open Fire"

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying for a few rounds now, and I still have been unable to unlock my L85A2... 

I have done the following...

Assault ribbon x3
Get a kill with pistol in a round
Get a kill with 40mm grenade in a round
Get a kill with the defibrillator in a round

All completed on a NON China Rising map, as well as a China Rising map.

I have completed all using both the v40 Mini Grenade & the M67 Grenade, yet I have failed to unlock the gun...

I contacted live chat in regards to the issue, and this was our conversation.

Sandeep
Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Sandeep. How may I assist you today?
you
Hey
Sandeep
Hello
you
I contacted you guys yesterday in regards to my assignment not completing even though im following the rules
Sandeep
Okay .
you
"Open Fire"
you
was the name of it
you
I still haven't gotten the assignment Frown
Sandeep
I do apologize for the inconvenience .
Sandeep
Please allow me a moment while I check this .
Sandeep
Thanks for the patience .
you
Yeah, your welcome but I'd like to use the gun that I lost KDR for and wasted my time for
Sandeep
It seems like it is a ingame issue ,so I requested you to post this issue on the forums and you will get help from our developers .

Please can somebody help me to unlock my gun... Frankly I am quite pissed off, I've lost quite a bit of KDR, and I've also wasted my time trying to get this when I could be having fun. Everytime I would complete this assignment, or thought it was complete, it was the grenade line that was never finished, even though I successfully completed it.

Please help.
Thanks.

Message 1 of 10 (2,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anybody?

Message 2 of 10 (2,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issued with "make a dent"

Message 3 of 10 (2,638 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Are you completing the "...in a round" assignments all in the same round? This is necessary.

Message 4 of 10 (2,634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ea help at its finest, you know... you all are a fricken JOKE!

Message 5 of 10 (2,485 Views)

Community Manager

You'll have to perform all three kills (one each with a grenade, defibrillator and pistol) in the same round. Only then the assignment will unlock and grant the weapon.

Message 6 of 10 (2,479 Views)

★★ Novice

That's not true, I performed all three kills in one round and nothing was unlocked tried so many times and is still locked, I'm now at rank 74 with premium account,I tried so many times since rank 10 and still nothing, the first time I tried it showed me the weapon unlocked and the assignment completed, next day it was like I never completed it. I think this is a bug and should be fixed please.

Message 7 of 10 (2,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem with the "Need only one" unlock assignment. I've gotten the DMR kill, Shotgun Kill, and the C4 kill all in one round (3 times now). I'm not getting credit for the C4 kills. I've gotten 4 of them in one round, plus the shotgun and DMR kills. Bug?

I'm using the xbox 360.

Thanks.

Message 8 of 10 (2,450 Views)

★ Apprentice

same here. tryed all kinds of nades and pistols. doubled the amount of nessesary kills- with the same result. im quitely pissed

Message 9 of 10 (2,097 Views)

★ Apprentice

didnt work for me. all the time nadekill was not counted

Message 10 of 10 (2,096 Views)