Re: Can you help me edit my BF4 Pyaer statistics?

by HATANO_KENJI

Original Post

Can you help me edit my BF4 Pyaer statistics?

★★★ Apprentice

My player statistics because of the China hacker attacks caused some loss,  Excuse me,  EA staff can your help to modify my player statistics?

Because this information should not be recorded in my BF4 account,  Can you help me?

Message 1 of 8 (616 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HATANO_KENJI As far as I know EA support can only reset your Multiplayer Progress to zero, but anyway I recommend to contact support, they can tell you if it's possible to do.  Please open this link to learn How to contact EA support

Message 2 of 8 (597 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have asked EA support about the request, But I got a reply that did not help.

I just want to cancel a few "lost" records that do not belong to me, Although this is only W / L problem.

I am a serious patient, This little bit of achievement is my motivation to support my life, But have been robbed by China hackers.

I do not know how long my life can last, But this loss I can not accept, So I EA need official help.

Message 3 of 8 (584 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @HATANO_KENJI 

I am really sorry for those issues with your account`s security. Good to know you were able to get it back. Sadly, we can`t manage individual players statistics. And to avoid any such issues in the future, here are some tips on how to maintain your account safe and secure.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 8 (529 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @HATANO_KENJI,

if you do have BF4 Premium, you should be able to permanently reset the following stats:

score / minute

W/L ratio

Accuracy

K/D ratio

Here's how you can do this using Battlelog.

Message 5 of 8 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Wins    2,500
Losses    11

2500/11=227.27

I can tell you, My Lost in 11 games, I have 9 games because of the loss from the China hacker.

Your are letting China continue to attack all Asia country, Your make the innocent players lose, There is no way to get any compensation.

I do not want to score, I just want to change the number of Losses, If you do not help me to modify, I hope you can authorize me to take wins through PRoCon.

Because I am a patient with severe liver disease, I only hope that in the rest of the day to be happy, My idea is very simple.

Of course, this may bring a score of 3400 per game, But you know what? I do not care! Because I just won the number of wins. (WIN LOSS RATIO - Rank)

That's my answer:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/battlereport/show/1/899255829327151360/1060491580/

We re-purchase Hong Kong's server 30 days service, But our server was the first day of By DDoS attacks can not be enabled.

Today is the sixth day, We can only apply to the server vendor to suspend the calculation of the server deadline, We can only raise money to move to Japan.

This is the case in Asia, We have not only lost the statistics, We are also losing money on money, I want to say that is this!

Message 6 of 8 (478 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just plead you to help change the statistics.

Because it's just a change of numbers, This achievement does not affect fairness, Just trouble you help me to reduce the loss of 5 games.

Because there are a lot of field loss is not belong to me, This is really unfair to me!

I need your help, Please help me!

Message 7 of 8 (411 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HATANO_KENJI If EA Advisor was not able to change your Stats then I'm sorry, it's impossible to do and especially here on the forums. As far as I know, general changes for your Account can be done by EA support, but there are some exceptions as you can see. Sorry.

Message 8 of 8 (397 Views)