Can the one time transfer of stats be done again?

by felon420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can the one time transfer of stats be done again?

★★★ Newbie

I transfered my stats from battlefield 4 xbox 360, to my brothers xbox one.  Then continued playing on xbox 360 all the way to level 112. I since have finally been able to purchase my own xbox one. Is there anyway I can transfer my stats one more time to my xbox one?  When I transfered my stats back on my brothers the day xbox one came out I was only level 8 or so.  Also purchased all expansions on the 360. Do they transfer? Please help if possible. I spent many hours playing to reach 112, I dont want to have to regress if at all possible. Thank you very much

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can the one time transfer of stats be done again?

Community Manager (retired)

No, you are not able to perform the statistic transfer a second time, you can use this service only once.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (357 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

No, you are not able to perform the statistic transfer a second time, you can use this service only once.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Useless! Instead of constantly saying no. Find a way to make this possible is it seriously that hard? Many other games on the market have the ability to transfer content after the first time what a joke!

*edited for unnecessary vulgar image*

Message 3 of 4 (306 Views)

@Shubeeb wrote:
Useless! Instead of constantly saying no. Find a way to make this possible is it seriously that hard? Many other games on the market have the ability to transfer content after the first time what a joke!

Please provide examples of games that allow you to repeatedly import and re-import progress because when Rockstar allowed the import from console to PC it was one time, only, when Blizzard allowed import from PC to console (this was the first time anyone did it) it was one time only, which games supposedly allowed you to repeatedly import cross platform? Even if it was possible it would provide a constant customer service nightmare, for example if you completed an assignment on PC that you didn't on Xbox, yet Xbox was higher rank after your first import and you overwrote your PC you'd lose the assignment that you just completed on PC. Repeated cross platform imports are simply not feasible.

The only workable solution would to have every platform log into the same soldier so your progress on PC is picked right up where you left off when you log in from PS4 and vice versa, but that is a completely different system than you are requesting and may have technical limitations that we don't even know about due to Sony and Microsoft having "closed gardens" separated from everyone else.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (285 Views)