Can't see anything - battlefield 4

by jml098

Original Post

Re: Can't see anything - battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie

Did anyone get this fixed? Did EA ever resolve this? I bought BF4 for xmas (2013) and to my surprise I am having the same problem. $59 for a game I can't play. I can exchange it, but can't get my money back? It doesn't work. So did EA totally rip me off?

Message 11 of 19 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just cant believe this, i bought this *bleep*ing game for christmas for 100 reais (im brazilian) and i cant play it, when will they fix this?

Message 12 of 19 (897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem can some one fix this! I paid $60.00 for this game!! What a rip off!!

Message 13 of 19 (859 Views)

★ Novice
you fools I got the game at 30 percent dixcount. and it works just download unpark app and unpark all then download NVidia geforec experience driver and launch it from NVidia experience hope this works
Message 14 of 19 (800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a laptop having configuration as follows, Windows 8 64 bit intel i5 3rd generation processor nvdia geforce gt 740m ,2gb 6gb ram During playing the first vedio is not showing,only skies and map is coming..Any one know how to resolve this?Thanks in advance. N.B=I also unparked all my cores of my lappy processor,still the same problem

Message 15 of 19 (758 Views)

★★ Novice

ea sucks Party hat

Message 16 of 19 (514 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hate1818 You necroed a 7 year old thread to take a stab at EA. Wow.
Message 17 of 19 (506 Views)

★★ Novice
@sk1lld All of their games suck like fifa 21
Message 18 of 19 (473 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 19 of 19 (447 Views)