Can't play multiplayer with friend on battlefield 4

by oprahsmingex

Original Post

Re: Can't play multiplayer with friend on battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie

Hey at least you can get on a server. I haven't gotten past the blue bar yet despite trying probably 20 different servers since launch. And moreover, I can't  start Campaign unless I'm offline in Origin, and so my stats and unlocks never appear. What's up with that? Huh?

Message 11 of 18 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Indeed, this game needs work.
Message 12 of 18 (1,911 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant even join a server only campaign battlefield 4 is really facked up someone plz fix this

Message 13 of 18 (1,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Need to have 2 players on same console like modern warfare it said multiplayer 2-24 but it's only one player sucks
Message 14 of 18 (1,335 Views)

★ Novice

This is ridiculous. They had this option in BF3, why would they take a step backwards with removing the option to join with friends? It is annoying to spend literally 30-45 minutes joining and backing out of games hoping for free slots for your friends and you to join. And then most of the time when you can join on friends, you are on opposite teams.

This is beyond frustrating. And I have read that DICE does not plan on adding the lobby feature for friends. It really bothers me that they won’t add something like this. It needs to be added, don’t ignore the people who buy your game.

Add the feature to pre-lobby with your friends and join games together. The fans aren’t asking you to add this feature; they are telling you to add it.

Message 15 of 18 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is absolutly terrible. I can't join my friend even with their help. Once they join a game, join them from the friend menu. You then need to sit and wait in a cue that never goes down. This **bleep**ing suck. EA, fix your game. What is the point in squads when you can't even **bleep**ing play with your friends. I have always been a supporter of battlefield but this takes the cake. Fix the **bleep**ing game.

Message 16 of 18 (888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If I had known this I would have saved myself $60. I really feel bad for those who paid for premium.  Say what you will about call of duty, but atleast I can play with my friends on there.  Have had every battlefield, this will be my last.  It is not friend oriented. 

@HaloKiller000 wrote:

This is absolutly terrible. I can't join my friend even with their help. Once they join a game, join them from the friend menu. You then need to sit and wait in a cue that never goes down. This **bleep**ing suck. EA, fix your game. What is the point in squads when you can't even **bleep**ing play with your friends. I have always been a supporter of battlefield but this takes the cake. Fix the **bleep**ing game.

Message 17 of 18 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

your internet sucks

Message 18 of 18 (364 Views)