Can't play Origin Game Time BF4 trial even tho I just downloaded it..

by BridgetteJe

Original Post

Re: Can't play Origin Game Time BF4 trial even though I just downloaded it..

★ Novice

Getting "Game Time offer has already been used on this computer" error. Spoke to live chat, said they're aware of the issue and working on it (since december? Confusedmileyindifferent: ). They gave me a £2.25 voucher code though. Meh. Maybe I'll go try GTA V instead...

Message 21 of 36 (6,157 Views)

Re: Can't play Origin Game Time BF4 trial even tho I just downloaded it..

★★★★★ Newbie

Still not working i have the same problem ....

Message 22 of 36 (6,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem- disgraceful

Message 23 of 36 (6,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here Frown just built a new pc and really want to try this out without buying it first

Message 24 of 36 (6,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish bf4 was on steam cause origins is filled with lazy people who cant patch anything.

Message 25 of 36 (6,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem. According to EA's live "help" chat, Game Time for BF4 is "not accessible on some of the accounts." Then they gave me a 15% discount code to buy the game, and then another 15% code later on to use for whatever in the store (for being "cooperative"). It kind of upsets me that we waste time and bandwidth to download the game on Origin's slow download speeds, and then end up having the game not be able to work and EA basically saying "sorry" with no real resolution and trying to make it up with a coupon. Why even bother having Game Time for the game if it doesn't even work on some accounts, which causes an even bigger problem? Trashy.

Message 26 of 36 (5,943 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

I can understand that some of you guys are upset but we are not able to help you out here regarding issues with the Origin game time. Please keep on contacting support regarding your issue in order to check if it is an entitlement issue they might be able to solve.

Please try the following aka keep in mind:

- If you have played the BF4 game time on a different account in your same household, Origin will block you from playing. This is a security measure to prevent players from creating accounts over and over again just to harm players or violate our ToS.

- Try if clearing your Origin cache helps to solve that issue: http://help.ea.com/en/article/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

- Check the following workaround from our user @killerwhalsamhttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/BF4-Origin-Game-Time-asks-for-product-key/m-p/4253069#M170384

- Report your issue to one of our Game Advisor, this will help us to investigate the issue: http://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/?product=battlefield-4

Cheers

Basti

Message 27 of 36 (5,935 Views)

★ Novice

Origin is a * joke for real how has this not been resolved yet * pathetic people

Message 28 of 36 (5,839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This * will never work. Cut the bullsh!t EA. Origin sucks. FUK YOU!

Have a nice day

Message 29 of 36 (4,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just tried to play and I have the same issue. The EA live chat guy said he would "report the issue to the studio". That was 8 months ago. How can you fail to fix something so simple in 8 months? 

Wow.

Message 30 of 36 (4,305 Views)