Re: Can't connect to BF4 multiplayer on PS4

by lolo_mac1994

Original Post

Can't connect to BF4 multiplayer on PS4

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to play online and it keeps giving me a message that I must be signed into PSN and an EA server. I am signed into PSN but I don't know about a server. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 21 (74,276 Views)

Community Manager
Message 2 of 21 (73,632 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I've already signed into Playstation Plus. My PS4 is telling me that an update file is downloading and that I need to update the application to use the network features but I'm not seeing the update. I'm assuming this is why I can't join online.

Message 3 of 21 (73,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's let me join now! Disregard the previous comment Standard smile

Message 4 of 21 (73,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to log into the multiplayer on BF4 on my PS4. I have a PLUS membership, and am connected to my network. All the servers shown to me are empty

PLEASE HELP!

Message 5 of 21 (72,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have this exact same problem. I have PS+, I have restarted the game and console numerous times. All servers show 0/64, and I can't connect at all.
Message 6 of 21 (72,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm super pissed at updates right outta the G.D. box.

I'm finally threw all that crap and 4 days and 2 hours later when I have free time what happens?  origins sign in.  The box pops up. I click agree.  i click next and the check mark goes away. WTF is going on help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 21 (72,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got the answer for this crap......
you need a computer or laptop to install and update your ORIGIN status.....you need to fill out all the security question and save it ........ORIGIN.COM.
once you updated everything.....load up bf4,sign in then start the game then a pop-up will show saying something about loading you ps3 status to your ps4....click yes ,yes ,yes ....then its done....

on the main menu it should say CAMPAIGN 100% FULL GAME **%,you gotta wait untill it hit 100%...

it needs to install before playing any online gaming.....

what a head **bleep** but should solve your multiplayer problem.....

Message 8 of 21 (67,537 Views)

Re: Can't connect to BF4 multilayer on PS4

★★★ Newbie

OK I fixed mine but it might not work for you......   First I whent to origin.com and whent to my account and it made me do a security question   then I noticed that there was a moving circle by the game when I look at it when I was in game so I closed it and reopened it and it worked    hope this helps!   BTW im on ps4

Message 9 of 21 (62,528 Views)

Re: Can't connect to BF4 multilayer on PS4

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem right now.  I can't play online.  So I get on here to see what is going on, and apparently I need an Origin account.  Ok, what the H is Origin? I never heard of them but apparently an account is needed to play online for this game. So I created the account, and now apparently there is an on going issue with them per a 4 page thread where the verification email isn't being sent to people, and i'm one of the lucky ones lol.  The kicker is you can't even ask for help on their site because i'm not a verified member!  and I can't become a verfied member because the activation email isn't being sent.  

Message 10 of 21 (61,429 Views)